LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I googled up "abdl search engine" and all I found that even resembled such was Torrent link. No independent ones

The same is truee for ALG

I have found plenty of specific-topic search engines on Google, otherwise, I would not have tried it

There was a time when ABDL search sites were helpful, but that time has passed. I got out of them years ago as the spammers are so relentless when they find a search engine that maintainings the quality of the listings is a full-time job

Generic search engines such as Bing (/Yahoo!), Google and DuckDuckGo are these days generally a lot better than domain*-specific search technologies at getting you to the right places and websites (if you use the right search terms - I.e. you need to know what to search for, but if you do, the major search engines are good at finding it).

There is a general fetish search site called "Fetbot" but they are not much help

http://www.fetbot.com/Links/

Ehrn RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME was on it's previous Domain, we listed it there. When we moved it, we listed the link as broken so nobody would gry it and come up dry. When we tried to re-list it at its noew Domain and host, about 4 years ago. The listing did not go through