LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Like To Watch While People Are Pooping?

Guest Wetnmessy247

I think it would be fun to watch someone else lose it in their diapers. However, for me, being the center of attention, having someone want me to be that much of a baby, esp telling me I was being a good boy for going in my diapers would be so fantastic... it would be something so special after all of these years of expectation of the opposite and severe disappointment when it did happen. Hope you make some baby or babies happy by treating them this way...

Walking along in the mall and ya see another person stop dead in their tracks and get that look on their face.

Suddenly, he looks at you at the two of you make a mental connection: he knows you know that he's letting a big mess fall into his diaper and he gets that embarrased look.

But you know how he feels and to make him feel less uncomfortable you walk up to him, put your hand on his shoulder, tell him it's okay, that it's nothing to be ashamed about. And to prove it, you let go of a massive load in your own diaper and you can see relief on his fce as he knows he's not the only smelly person in the mall.

you become friends with this random dude and when ya walk out of the mall you decide to release floodings at the sme time. 1....2....3....FLOOD.

Funny. Too funny.

I would, though, love to see another person, specifically a guy, totally lose control of his bowels and have a massive, near leaking/full on leaking mess in the middle of a public place.

Interesting topic, I'm new to the whole diaper messing thing, and have found it difficult at times! In fact I usually have to sit on the toilet with my diaper on to get me going, unless I really have to go! So it'd be nice to have someone assisting me in pooping!!

Do I like to watch people pooping? Not really. I do think it's hysterical to watch babies/toddlers poop sometimes, though...the way they make funny faces and push and grunt and just don't care that everyone knows exactly what they're doing. Makes me laugh.

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

Sharing a pooping moment with someone brings a certain kind of intimacy to the situation that I enjoy. A caretaker comforting a little while they mess, or a master humiliating their sub while they are forced to helplessly fill their diapers. The possibilities are endless!

I love watching the diaper bulge with poo, and would totally be into encouraging/teasing someone into pooping heir diapers. (or visa versa) Never done it with someone else before but it would be a very intimate act.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I think it's incredibly cute but I prefer *into* something, I haven't delved much into watching it happen all out in the open.

The idea of watchin' someone work to push out a poop in their pants or diaper seems just so fun to witness ^_^ I suppose I'm a bit of a voyeur~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

My dream to watch someone else poo either in a nappy or on the toilet I be happy to wipe their bottom or change their pooey nappy

I've been watching videos of people pooing their nappy it's such a turn on.

Agree lovely to see nappy pooing, how about watching someone poo on the toilet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On April 6, 2010 at 2:24:53 PM, Guest Wetnmessy247 said:

I have never seen a person poop or mess, but whenever I see someone go into a stall with that look on their face, I get giddy because I imagine them pushing it out and the look on their face. :pizza:

• 5 months later...

Mostly just videos. Sometimes I'll be really keen to watch someone mess, sometimes I'll be repelled by it. When I like to watch, it's partly because I can empathise with the feeling of it and a lot of the scenarios are pleasant.

Absolutely cannot see the actual poop though. I like messing and I like being in a messy diaper but I despise poop itself.

It was some years back when I had my first "visual" experience of watching a person doing a poopie. I was most surprised with my inner reaction in watching his soft looking poopie making a nice warm looking pile on the grass by the tree. My penis most certainly confirmed that reaction. It was such an intimate moment both for him and myself.

While it does not happen anywhere near as much as I would like it, I find it most pleasing in such an intimate way to watch a boi lover fill his diaper with soft warm poopie, and even his cute sexy undies. Not only is this moment so intimate, it is also so vulnerable feeling for that person to display such intimacies. But if both parties are so understanding and appreciative of such a moment, then that deep sense of shyness is lessened.

At such lovely moments I find myself most willing to cup that part of his diaper to feel the press of filling warmth, and then to gently and intimately massage and caress so that he can feel the spreading warmth of diaper messing. And if he is only wearing those cute sexy undies of his, I tenderly offer the same caressing massage so that he can become very messing feeling and looking in those undies of his:rolleyes:

On 4/6/2010 at 8:53 AM, fillemup said:

the ultimate experience would be to watch a pretty girl fill her diaper and let me change her.

I highly recommend trying whatever you can to charm your girl into doing so, because if that's a fantasy for you (as it is for me), then you can't imagine how amazing it makes you feel; it's the biggest rush of good feelings you'll ever have! IMO it's totally worth a rejection or two. Ease into it with wearing, and if you get any success there, try to take it a step further. Girls are generally more private about going "number two"