LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Brand

Guest baby

• 6 months later...

Got a case of Attends Premier diapers.

Someone at Attends has finely got it right they are premium diapers and hold about 4 to 5 wettings and good overnight diapers.

• 8 months later...

What used to be known as ATTENDS REGULAR PLUS SLIP 10 .

NOW BEEN RE BRANDED AS ATTENDS CLASSIC,  SUPPOSED TO BE SAME PRODUCT just new packaging. 

Well after trying 3 of the pack and unsuccessfully trying to get the tapes to stick or trying to get sides to be tight , as the sides are now the same as Abena and boots ie pad in middle and woven sides. 

So now stuck with 1 x full un opened pack and 12 x loose ones as they have now obviously completely useless. 

I.mean the old saying is why change a product that doesn't need changing. 

• 3 months later...

I'm switching from Amazon overnight underwear ($1.17 per unit) to Attends Stretch Briefs with Advanced Dry-Lock Technology due to cost ($0.59).  Got 96  of them coming Sunday.  I imagine they will last longer and be more comfortable.

On 5/17/2022 at 3:04 AM, starman said:

What used to be known as ATTENDS REGULAR PLUS SLIP 10 .

NOW BEEN RE BRANDED AS ATTENDS CLASSIC,  SUPPOSED TO BE SAME PRODUCT just new packaging. 

Well after trying 3 of the pack and unsuccessfully trying to get the tapes to stick or trying to get sides to be tight , as the sides are now the same as Abena and boots ie pad in middle and woven sides. 

So now stuck with 1 x full un opened pack and 12 x loose ones as they have now obviously completely useless. 

I.mean the old saying is why change a product that doesn't need changing. 

I had the same experience, first with Attends and now with Abena. They simply dropped the good diaper in favor of junk. I am shocked and in utter disbelieve of what is happening and why they do it.

1 hour ago, HolliHaral said:

I had the same experience, first with Attends and now with Abena. They simply dropped the good diaper in favor of junk. I am shocked and in utter disbelieve of what is happening and why they do it.

Yet u read description it states same great product just new design packets ,which is false littereraly just a thin pad in middle of some cheap fabric been badly stitched on sides .

For the money they charge for them ie increased price but decreased on everything else .

Yes that's also what they told me. I was assured they were the same Abena's in a new 18 piece package.
I went through the trouble of telling them and they act like they don't understand and are sorry "you're not happy with the improvements".