LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suppositories

I once read something online that I found kind of interesting... it was a post from an AB whose mommy had taken some glycerin suppositories and coated them in hard candy. Then when she diapered him she'd insert a suppository or two, and the candy coating would gradually dissolve, taking a varying and unpredictable amount of time before it released the glycerin. The end result would be that he'd be perfectly fine for anywhere up to several hours, and then suddenly and uncontrollably mess his diaper.

Not necessarily something I'd want to do on a regular basis, but it sounds like an intriguing thing to try once!

Suppositories won't necessarily give you diarrhea, but yes, I like using them from time to time. Frequent use can cause dependence, though so be careful. And if you haven't already read it a thousand times, you do need to be careful what you put up your poop shoot - as so many have said, nature seems to have designated it as an exit - not an entrance! Suppositories are a medical item and pretty safe unless overused.

There are several types of suppositories - some people report that Dulcolax and the like cause some cramping but I've never experienced that at all. Gycerline suppositories are much cheaper and work pretty well for me.

Some types of suppositories draw moisture into the colon to soften things up - have others of you out there experienced diarrhea when you are normally fairly solid? I haven't.

There are liquid glycerine suppositories, which are actually like a tiny enema - they do make things a little messier. I've used them, but since I've got to clean myself up I don't use them very much...

Frequently and almost exclusively -of those times I do use a suppository - I'll pop in a suppository and 'seal' it in with a tampon. It stretches things out so you aren't forced to poop as soon (usually with/in 15 to 30 min). With the tampon, it's sometimes almost two hours before the urge is so great I'm compelled to push. It is a different sensation, but I enjoy the entire process.

I haven't done pill form laxatives because I'm seldom in situations where I can dedicate enough time to be in diapers and be in a place/situation where I could poop

The 'marshmellow trick' is simply jamming up a couple of marshmellows...but no, I haven't tried that...I'm a little reluctant there but trying to be open minded...and the posts I've seen about marshmellow use seem to say it might be worth a shot...some suggest freezing first for (I think) about 20 min or so...

...I've never heard about Mountain Dew as a laxative, but there is always chicken vindaloo...according to Beth...

Guest dltravis

i have used them before twice and both had very good effects

the marshmallow thing seems a little questionable, i would have to have more info on that befor trying it

and for me mountain dew works as a great diaretic for bedwetting and makes it hard for me to hold it during the day if i drink enough.

You could be playing with fire. You could become dependent on them.

Sticking something up your ass can be more dangerous than an oral product.

The person that discussed a proper diet is correct.

Another thing; a mess can really give you a sore ass and it is a pain to clean up. I remember just having a messy diaper for 45 minuets causing skin irratation.

anyone use a suppository to force yourself to have diarrhea in your diaper? :D

I really don't like suppositories myself. I tried them once (Ducolax) and experienced a burning sensation longer than I cared for, even after I had unloaded :o:o

Caffiene rich drinks, especially strong black strong coffee cause sufficient bowell stimulation in my case.

Anyway, for me, the sensation of peeing is much more pleasurable compared to unloading the bowell, and much easier to clean up.

Have fun!

Frequent use of suppositories can lead to dependence, as can frequent use of almost anything.

I'm not a dl, but i thought i'd weigh in on this conversation if thats ok, ad my experience.

I'm an ab, and although i've been with my daddy for almost two years now, i only wear diapers about 2-3 times a month, so i still sometimes find it hard to just let go and go. I have to be standing or on my knees to pee and i've never been able to just mess my diapie, especially in front of my daddy, my body is conditioned to use the toilet and i have no desire to condition it any other way, but i do want to be a good baby girl and mess my diapie for my daddy.

So we decided to try suppositories. Most oral laxatives can take up to 6-8 hours to work and i dont have that kind of time to sit around in a diapie and wait. But suppositories work much quicker 15 minutes to an hour. We tried dulcolax which did cause considerable amount of cramping, so we tried the glycerin suppositories and 1. they are much cheaper like 25 for the price of 6 dulcolax, and no cramping.

Daddy will slip a suppository into my bum when he isputting me in a diapie and within an hour i've got a messy diapie without cramping and without having to sit on the toilet and try hard to go. (sorry its graphic i know).

I enjoy being able to mess my diaper, and as we only use the suppositories 2-3 times a month there is a much smaller risk of becoming dependent. I do have a well balanced diet but the suppositories help with the anxiety i would get about going in front of my daddy, by not allowing me to 'hold it in'.

I say try it, and if you dont like it once, try it once more. lol

Playing with suppositories can lead to dependance as others have said before me.

Yeah, it's called chicken vindaloo!

Beth

Go to Speedway and get a 44 oz. cup of Mountain Dew. But don't light a match.

No just plenty of fruit & vegetables each day keeps my insides working as well as they should, usually a couple of times a day. :thumbsup:

Instead, why not eat some high fiber food - porridge works wonders, and will also clean out your lower intestine in the process. What I do is make a bowl of porridge and place it in the liquidizer adding either milk or water. It turns out to be like baby food, extremely easy to eat (read drink) and digest, and normally, I will evacuate my bowels within four hours. Adding high quantities of water will also soften your stools so you can poop without the effort of having to push. If you want the lack of control a baby has, then try mixing sugar with the water you drink. Caffeine will also cause the same effect. Messing at night, (and staying asleep while doing it) is easy if you take dipenhydramine hydrochloride (mild sleeping tablet)

Adding something into your anus to empty it can cause you to evacuate the acid that is normally reabsorbed in the lower intestine. Just messing will cause painful rashes, never mind sitting in it. If you ever want to experience this, try a hot curry and mix in some alcohol. You will not need diapers to get a rash as the fact of this going through your system you will remember.

• 1 month later...

Hi I also use suppositories once in a while, but I also don't like the cramping the dulcolax gives you. For that I prefer the oral laxatives (also dulcolax) because then it will come out squishy and without any cramping. It's true it takes 6 hours or so but with a little time planning it's worth the wait.

But can anyone tell me a product name for the glycerin suppositories so I can look for them? Is it really without cramping and effect within 1 our? And which ones are the best?

Thx, Rob

We tried dulcolax which did cause considerable amount of cramping, so we tried the glycerin suppositories and 1. they are much cheaper like 25 for the price of 6 dulcolax, and no cramping.

The glycerin ones really do work in an hour... commonly. And not to say there is no cramping, but it deffiently isn't very bad. I dont use suppositories that much, mainly because i'm either an extremely good girl, or a terribly naughty one. Suppositories, although you do have to deal with the anxiety of messing yourself for up to an hour, are not painful and do their job efficiently. When i'm really really bad, my mommy usually goes right to enemas... they cause cramps in moments, and sometimes i'm given rules that say i wont be changed for a half hour... so i dont wanna mess myself right away, but holding it is nearly impossible.

I dont use suppositories alot, and i never developed a dependence on them, but there was an incident where i learned how terrible suppositories can be (strictly from a humilation standpoint, not a medical one.) I was with two of my friends who know about me being an ab, and my mommy... and after i decided to be a real brat about wearing a diaper to the movies, mommy made it worse on me. One suppository, two diapers. Anyway, having a suppository in you when a movie starts ten minutes later is never good. First i had to deal with the cramps because i decided to hold it as long as possible, as to not embarass myself in front of my friends. Of course, that didn't last long, and i had to go another hour till the movie ended in a messy diaper. Having to be seated the whole time made it worse too. The two diapers kept the smell controlled though. My friends only knew what happened because i was extremely quiet and shy, so mommy told them... :blush:

My point, dont use suppositories alot... they work well, but you shouldn't get dependant... and they're good for humiliating situations.

-Sophie

• 9 months later...

I tried the marshmallow thing for the first time tonight and have 5 inside me ride now.. I will say that It works very well.. Freeze the mallows first and then insert a few and hold as long as possible.. they are so slick that even as you try your hardest to hold them in, they slid out with no control at all.. A great sensation..