LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend Put Me In Panties

diaperboy07

the other night i was at my girlfriend helping her pack to go on a trip with some friends. she knows im into adult baby stuff and shes not which i respect but she doesnt know about me liking panties and while sitting there talking to me she tells to go to the bathroom and she handed me a pair of her panties and told me to put them on i tried talking her out of it and that made it worse she made me put them on there and told me to get used to it i asked why? she said she found mine the other day. and told me this is my last week for a while in boys underwear when she gets back she said we are going shopping for my own to wear all the time.

I have some questions

What should i do?

What type should i get?

Any other suggestions?

on my situation

the other night i was at my girlfriend helping her pack to go on a trip with some friends. she knows im into adult baby stuff and shes not which i respect but she doesnt know about me liking panties and while sitting there talking to me she tells to go to the bathroom and she handed me a pair of her panties and told me to put them on i tried talking her out of it and that made it worse she made me put them on there and told me to get used to it i asked why? she said she found mine the other day. and told me this is my last week for a while in boys underwear when she gets back she said we are going shopping for my own to wear all the time.

I have some questions

What should i do?

What type should i get?

Any other suggestions?

on my situation

The first thing you should do is thank god you have such a great girlfriend.

Next you should start checking the Victoria's Secret online catalog to find panties you like that have matching bras.

Next you should thank god you have such a great girlfriend then repeat.

Have fun,

Freta

I'm going to backup Freta on this one.

Please Please Please Please Please, for the love of diapers and panties (hehe) make it a habit to treat this one with EXTRA special love and care - OFTEN - because she's probably that very small percent of woman we're all wishing we could find. You lucky AB you!

One other suggestion? Please fill out your entire profile, you've been here a year and still acting like a newbie! Get yourself some street cred!

Enjoy the ride '07

Sounds like time to me to agree to panties when not diapered. Be prepared for checks to make sure you are complying too. I think you want the bit of humiliation that goes with wearing panties or diapers.

wribbit

How fantastic for you! I can't understand why you'd have any questions about this at all. Just play it for all it's worth - of course, appreciating your girlfriend by meeting her needs as much as she's going to see to yours!

What so many of us would give for a partner who 'made' us be either diapered or pantied! Make sure you give us an update when your girlfriend returns from her trip! (I only hope, for your sake, that she was serious and doesn't change her mind!)

I say go for it! I always wished for a girl that made me wear panties. And Victoria's Secret is a great place to shop for them. I wear Second Skin Satin bikinis and Body by Victoria high rise briefs (when not in diapers, of course).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That happened to me once,she not only took control over my internet,but of my life.Wore panties to work and diapers when I got home.Only jeans I had were girls jeans,shirts were girls.She told me want to dress as a girl now you have it,want to wear diapers like a baby you got them to.Have 15 little girl dresses she got me,all hand me downs from her girlfriend who had a chubby daughter.Size up 14 1/2.Worst part was having her friends see me dressed that way.Three years later I came home from work to find my house cleaned out,bank account drained,and she was gone with her girlfriend.They moved to California,never knew she was BI.

That happened to me once,she not only took control over my internet,but of my life.Wore panties to work and diapers when I got home.Only jeans I had were girls jeans,shirts were girls.She told me want to dress as a girl now you have it,want to wear diapers like a baby you got them to.Have 15 little girl dresses she got me,all hand me downs from her girlfriend who had a chubby daughter.Size up 14 1/2.Worst part was having her friends see me dressed that way.Three years later I came home from work to find my house cleaned out,bank account drained,and she was gone with her girlfriend.They moved to California,never knew she was BI.

sorry to hear that...hope we don't hear from the OP the same story...from California or elsewhere!! It all sounds such fun in a fantasy sense, but to end up living out the other end of this story had to be heart (and bank account) breaking!

It was only money,and there was an account she could not get into.Last I heard was her girlfriend cleaned her out and left her on the West Coast.

at least a little justice served up!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the sissy forum seems kinda dead and thats why i changed from being a sissy to a boy as some might remember but i highly dought it !!!. But as submiseve as us sissys can be we need to talk to each other at least on the posts . And no don't pm me unless i get know you better on this posts ok ?? take care !!! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Well hell. I would jump up to wear them. Just go with the flow and wear anything she gives you to wear. We sissys would all luv to have a girlfriend like that.

I have some questions

What should i do?

What type should i get?

Any other suggestions?

on my situation

• 2 weeks later...

I have some questions

What should i do?

What type should i get?

Any other suggestions?

on my situation

You should consider yourself one lucky girl and enjoy your shopping trip with your girlfriend for panties. Try to talk her in to a couple of bras and garterbelt and stockings as well. I know I would.