LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Rituals

BoTox

I have some rituals that I do, some unintentionally, invovling diapers. Do you have any?

First, I always buy diapers while diapered. Of course I couldn't do it the very first time but I have ever since. I think it convinces me that I need them and there is no use being ashamed of wearing them or purchasing them.

Another ritual is using creme of some sort on my backside. I don't get diaper rash but I have butt pimples sometimes from sitting all day without a diaper. The diaper allows me to medicate and get them to clear up without staining clothes.

The last ritual is pulling my underwear up and pushing the diaper waistband down so that should anything slip, the diaper is concealed.

Interesting. Never thought I had any diaper rituals until this thread was brought up.

As embarassing as this sounds, I sometimes scratch my crotch just so I can feel the diaper thickness between my legs. I always do this in contemplation -- equivalent to rubbing one's chin while in deep thought.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

rock star, ^lol...nice visual image...lol..

spank myself when i start to leak my diaper...i go into mommy talk voice...baby starts to cry, fuss, throw a tantrum....yeah...

after i get spanked, i play with my diaper so that i can feel the gushieness inside pressed against my butt...I like to feel the 'goods' in the back of my diaper so usually will push the 'gush' some to the back and sit in it...it feels good to me...

I, too, buy diapers while I am in a diaper though I am super paranoid...thinking people are thinking that I am buying them for me...somehow I tell myself, that they 'KNOW' I am an ABDL... It totally freaks me out...there have been times where I have actually been on my cell buying diapers saying things like "ok, what diapers does melanie use again?" lol...I am sure we have all done it...I used to suffer from chronic anorexia/bulimia too and when I was bulimic, I would do the same thing with buying binge food...its this 'guilt' thing...you know...

I start with a good barrier (Vaseline) , wear underwear over my diaper to keep it up snug. Start with drinking a pot of coffee, then followed by a bottle of water or two. Then enjoy the fruits of may labor (several wettings), I can enjoy my diaper for 6 hours or so before changing.

• 2 weeks later...

I almost always run my finger down the outside of my diaper after I put it on. I dunno why, but for some reason the bunched up plastic around my thighs always feels really neat to me.

Another thing I pretty much always do is smell the wet diaper one last time before I throw it away.

• 1 year later...

About 30 minutes before bed I lay out my night time diaper with insert. When putting it on I tape the bottom right than left, same for the top. I than run my fingers along the diaper to make sure I have a snug fit. The last thing is to put my plastic panty on, get in bed and give my butt a pat for job well done

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will lay out a diaper on the bed, then lay backwards on it in order to put it on. But of course it's not as tight as I like. . .so after I get it on I will stand up and tighten the taped sides. That is my ritual for putting a diaper on by myself.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a couple of diaper rituals one is at midnight on new years I buy a pack of diapers. I guess to kind of keep diapers with me in the new year. Another ritual I have is I always smell my diaper before I put it on. The smelling thing I'm not sure how it started or why but I always do it.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Very ritualistic, I like the diapers very tight as it seems many do, to achieve this lie on the diaper getting it into position and then pull my knees up as high as you can and then pull the diaper tight and tape or pin, I do the lower right side tape or pin first, then lower left, then upper left and

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I also like my diaper high and tight and I almost always use at least two boosters. Right now I'm fortunate and can can afford to wear either Confidry 24/7's or Abena L4's. I wear 24/7 by choice (except when my IBS flares up and my colon does it's best to kill me, then I have an actual need) so I have a few procedures to get the most mileage out of my diaper. I like a nice bulky diaper that never lets you forget what is pushing your legs apart. I'll throw in two sometimes three Abrilet large boosters. With proper clothing selection, it is possible to wear these discreetly. I have had so many diaper tapes pop off on me, I never trust them. Even on premium diapers. I always use clear packing tape on the sides. I can get really tight leg openings and have my diaper as tight as I like. I'll finish with two or three layers of tape around the waist. Super secure feeling and it's the best way to contain my mess when my IBS makes diapers mandatory. Even though my diapers are plastic backed, I prefer a nice loud crinkly diaper. So I always wear eurothane plastic pants at home and if I'm feeling brave out and about. These pants are super crinkley and really loud. I never forget about my diapered state wearing my system.