LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

XP MEDICAL Branded diaper

ldatsea

I like the plain all-white & strong tapes, and love the silky smooth. $1.17 per diaper is very comparable as long as the "level 3" absorbency is there, but XP needs to add leak guards and waist bands if they really intend to compete with ATN, Abena, Molicare & the like. I wonder if the tapes are re-fastenable though.

I don't know, it's been forever since i wore a disposable but these results on the test page for Absorbancy Plus Level 3 don't look that good to me....

Ya know...this is kind of weird, but if you scroll up and down between the open diaper image and the XL booster image, they are almost identical! It looks like he just took the XL booster and added a plastic back sheet to it.....

or maybe its just me :blush:

The above comments stand though, the brief needs standing leak guards and elastic leg bands, as well as a waist band...but that can be optional...The leak guards and leg elastics are basic standards for todays disposables, even the bottom of the line models have all those features :P

Nice to see though...I applaud gary whole heartedly for taking this on :thumbsup:

I might try some just for fun! :D

OH! and for those who mentioned that Gary "might be thinking about 'this end' of the diaper market"....he is VERY well aware that we exist, and are a good part of his sales...It's not like he just woke up one day and said..."I think I'll make something for those 'other' diaper people ....toss them a bone and see how it goes..."

N*O*T! He has known about this community for years..:P

EDIT: In looking at the performance page, it is mentioned that this brief DOES have leg elastics, but no standing leak guards...just thought I would point that out :blush:

I like XPmedical, they are a good company. I wear mostly Abena M2 and M3 and the cost is close enough for me to at least try them. If his volume climbs the cost should come down. At any rate I bought a pack to try them out. Who knows they could be a new daily diaper.

I like XPmedical, they are a good company. I wear mostly Abena M2 and M3 and the cost is close enough for me to at least try them. If his volume climbs the cost should come down. At any rate I bought a pack to try them out. Who knows they could be a new daily diaper.

I just saw them on XP medical and was thinking I might try them. But I decided against it as they do not have stand up leak guards, I won't get into the details but I have had many issues with diapers lacking this additional protection.

They say they are like an ATN in absorbency. And they absorbency test says 64 oz in a med. The best i can get out of a med ATN is 40 oz when i tested them. I got 48 with the large and 60 with the xl ATN. They should show the rating wearing and using the products. Abena m-4 the best i got was 48 oz. The l-4 64 oz. Tried the xl abena but couldn't get a snug fit around the legs lol. Just trying to give some real life results. So folks can compare.

Sweet! I always like seeing a new diaper come to the market. A lot of products like this often starts out as one sku and eventually turns into a whole line so not only am I excited about this but already looking onto what may come of it.

Pricing is extremely reasonable. I'll have to test to make sure it holds up to the value price.

It appears half and full cases get free shipping to most, bags of 8 add shipping cost.

I like the all white design and no big thick tape panel like the Bambinos. They do appear a bit "cheap" but I assume it's because it's an all white diaper with no glits and glamour, so I guess, what do ya expect? I'll just have to see some reviews and test for myself before I make any real judgments.

So...don't have any pictures, but just got a shipment of these in today. I am very sorry to say, but I am not impressed. The tapes are a little too tight (think like a Medline diaper here) and don't extend as much as Abena's or Bambino's do. The diaper is thicker than a Medline or Depends, and seems actually to be a tad thicker than the Tranquility ATN. These, as already discussed, are, in my opinion, essentially just generic diapers, with no waistband, for a lot more money. I love Gary, and love XPMedical, but these diapers leave a lot to be desired.

I think they are a good diaper for the price. I am used to abena m4 and dry 24/7. These are fairly thin and I would say discreet and have decent capacity. There are no standing leak guards. I like the plain white plastic outer. The lining is very soft and comfortable. They did seem to clump quite alot after a few hours. The front padding was half way down to my crotch when I changed. I will post pics when I get a chance. I can just barely fasten the mediums but haven't tries the large yet. I fall between sizes. Abena medium fit well as does dry 24/7 and ABU. Most others I can barely fasten medium and large is way too big.

WBDaddy, I wouldn't call it hate but based on my experience any diaper that leaks after just one wetting (or sometimes two) then yes it is sub-standard. ATN and Wellness simply cannot stand up to urge (full) wettings that's all. If all you're using them for is simple leaking or light wettings then by all means they will probably work just fine- even to capacity. Just don't expect them to work quite as advertised.