LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The closet

GSX

Im not saying announce it to the world Tara...

but I am saying...Im not so scared anymore if someone finds out because it is a part of who I am. ...so in that part of my reply I agree with u Spokane.

I keep my wearing private but I'm not going to lie about it if it comes to light- I do not believe in dishonesty <_< But neither do I feel compelled to go any further with an explanation than I want to give, for I owe that to nobody in an equal way. So I wear diapers- so what? Your point about this is?

• Like 1

Or in you early 20's and have always had a weak bladder, or 30's and have a disability, or 40's and have had some sort of other problem all your life.

The point is you do not need an excuse to be wearing diapers, nor do you have to explain them to others any more than you want to.

• Like 1

Well, I work very closely with young children (in an all-girl setting) and it wouldn't go over too well if people found out I wore diapers and cute dresses for recreational purposes. I keep my two worlds totally separate, but try convincing the general public that it's okay to role play being a little girl in diapers at home and then mentor kids outside of the home.

I'm exactly the same. I generally don't go out of my way to show off or hide my diapers. My mom, dad, brother, sister, and wife all know since they are close family. I also have a close friend that also wears diapers so he knows too. Finally one coworker knows (after working with him for 10 years he had no idea, but I was talking to him about my disability and medical problems and it came up so I figured what's the point in hiding that I wear them)

• 3 weeks later...

I've told a lot of people over the years, had a few figure it out on their own and had a few folks find out without my permission from others (my parents found out from my ex-father in law during the divorce). I don't flaunt it, and I take reasonable steps to remain discreet, but I stopped caring if people found out a long time ago. I am who I am and I am not ashamed of it.

I did about 2 weeks ago to my wife. I had a dildo stuck in me and had to have surgery. My wife knew nothing about this side of me. So when I said what happen I thought I should come clean with the nappies and my love for PVC and plastic pants. She was very good about it and had to laugh about the dildo. She was not sure about the nappies etc. So I will not push this with her unless she is ready and wants to know more. My wife is the only one who knows. As with Me Sea, I am who I am. I am like many others and tried to stop but cannot. It is part of me.

I'm exactly the same. I generally don't go out of my way to show off or hide my diapers. My mom, dad, brother, sister, and wife all know since they are close family. I also have a close friend that also wears diapers so he knows too. Finally one coworker knows (after working with him for 10 years he had no idea, but I was talking to him about my disability and medical problems and it came up so I figured what's the point in hiding that I wear them)

I would dish that info out in baby steps (pun intended). Only tell them that you wear diapers. You can go into that you do so because of emotional need, or that you just like to. But there isn't any real need for you to dump it all on them at once. That will just make it more likely they won't accept you wearing them at all.

I would dish that info out in baby steps (pun intended). Only tell them that you wear diapers. You can go into that you do so because of emotional need, or that you just like to. But there isn't any real need for you to dump it all on them at once. That will just make it more likely they won't accept you wearing them at all.

Two things

"A closed mouth gathers no foot"

"Sometimes it is better to let sleeping dogs lie"

Too many moving parts just invite truouble "Anything that can go wrong will"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife and one of my closest friends know. That's it. I suppose there may be cause for others to find out in time but I really don't feel a pressing need to "come out" any more. It's not a secret any longer. It's private. That's different.

• Like 1

... I suppose there may be cause for others to find out in time but I really don't feel a pressing need to "come out" any more. It's not a secret any longer. It's private. That's different.

Nicely put. With my over active bladder, spinal problems and prostate stuff, i wear more and more out of necessity now, so more people will find out, but i don't feel the need to parade my ab/dl side.

Maly.

• Like 1