LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila walked into his office and smiled happily at him. "Sounds like good news Hun." She said as she walked over to him. "So... Tell me all about it sweetie."

Lila and Tony had been married for a while but knew each other all their lives.

"That sounds wonderful, love." She kissed his cheek. "But don't forget we have that doctor's appointment tomorrow about having a baby." She said sounding happy. She's wanted a baby for a long time now and she would not have anyone else's but her husband's.

With a smile Tony said "Then lets head back to bed. I'll help you with the chore later." Tony didn't really care too much about sex. He only care that Lila was in good spirits. As he guided her back to the bedroom he said. "We can enjoy a little nap to start our vacation."

"That sounds good, love." She giggled slightly as she laid down with him and cuddled him. "You're my only baby for now." She joked and kissed him.

It was true though that she did like to baby her husband sometimes but that just means she loves taking care of him and making him happy.

In all honesty Tony needed Lila's mothering hand. She kept him healthy, well feed, and put together. She was the best thing to happen to him in his life. Tony only laughed back his return. "Lila honey you're going to make a great mother. I mean you do care great care of me. Our children are going to love you as much as I do." he said holding her close.

"Oh, love. You really think so?" She said and started to tear up. "I hope everything goes well tomorrow." She said sounding a bit worried. "What if it doesn't though? I'm kinda scared, babe." She said as she snuggled close to Tony.

"Don't be honey. I think eveything will be fine. Just stay positive. If for some reason things go bad I'll do what I can to fix them" He promised before falling asleep.

The two rest for the day and on the next Tony wake up first to get ready. Going over to his sleeping angel Tony wanted to wake her, but had only seen her sleeping a few times. Lila was the early bird out of the two of them, and Tony was a night owl. He enjoyed her peaceful slumber for a while till his nudge her slightly. "Lila honey we need to get going"

"Hmmm?" Lila woke up slowly and stretched a little bit. "Oh, love. You're up early." She said as she sat up in bed and smiled sleepily at him, rubbing her eyes slightly. "Today's the day."

She got out of bed, giving her husband a quick peck on the lips and got ready for the day.

Tony enjoyed the show of his wife getting dressed also a rare sight in the morning for him. "Honey have I ever told you that you look beautiful" He whispered in to her ear as she continued to dress.

Lila chuckled slightly. "Yes. But I love hearing it every single time" She smirked as she continued to dress. "Oh gosh, honey. I'm so nervous for today.!"

She held Tony's way the entire way to the clinic full of excitement and anxiety. She took some tests and awaited for the doctor to give his verdict.

Tony kept close to Lila feeling at fault. "Lila honey please talk to me." Tony hated when Lila got like this. Her broken heart only broke his. "I still love you, and I always will" He said kissing her hand trying to bring her lovely smile back.

• Like 1

"I love you too, Tony. But I'm just really upset that we can't have kids. "I've always dreamt of a little Tony of my own and now.... It's just... gone." Lila said tearfully as she leaned against him, feeling depressed.

"No. I don't want a pet. And I wanted a baby of our own. Something that would symbolize our love." Lila said upset.

"I-I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to lash out at you. I just. I need some time to myself." She said as she got up and went upstairs to their bedroom and shut the door.

Tony in his drepression went off to his office. He wanted only to give Lila what she wanted, but since it seemed impossible. The only thing he could do was let her have her space.