LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whenever I purchase from them its usually pretty smooth, but lately they havent been answering my inquiries. And of course the most common issue that theyre always 'out of stock' on particular products. If you're looking for anything other than Bambino products, i'd suggest ab-canada.ca

• 2 weeks later...

Communication via email seems to be spotty at best. Several emails have gone unreplied after a week or two. The next step will be to call, and if that cannot resolve the issue, we'll be talking to the creditcard for thier dispute resolution process, as the card has been billed for goods that were backordered and have not been shipped after 8 weeks.(was told 4 weeks delay).

Thanks for the link for the supplier, at this point the failure to communicate has me questioning if i will have further business with b4ns

If its the abena m4 you were looking to order, you'll find it much cheaper at www.agecomfort.com. They offer free shipping which cuts down a lot of cost

Thanks for the heads up, will definitely check them out in the future, I had ordered m3's, almost the same absorbancy as the m4, without the bulk. a bit more discrete.

B4NS has kinda fallen off the band wagon lately. Stock issues asside I've been having e-mail issues with them as well. Its too bad as they are my go to company for diapers.

I was running low on diapers and didn't hear back from B4NS in time so I ordered from West Care. No big problems as they shipped really fast but they just shipped my diapers in the original Abena packaging. Everyone knew perfectly well what I had ordered :(

I'm hoping that B4NS straightens up and flies right soon.......

I havent ordered from them for a while, but after hearing their lack of communication and co-operation with the customers who keep them running, I'll be buying elsewhere. My main brand is Abena, and my wife likes Tranquility, and both can be found conveniently elsewhere, and with free shipping. And for Bambino, I just got 2 cases ordered and delivered to a U.S receiving company, and I picked up locally and brought them back home. It actually saved me at least $25 per case

Just thinking here- Does anyone know these people? If we had someone here they were friendly with maybe we could find out what's going on and maybe we could do something to help ;) It may just be a temporary rough spot in business- that happens a lot- so if everyone quit doing business with them that would only seal their fate and cost us another place to buy decent diapers from :o I hope someone here can find out what the real poop is on this and share it B)

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

I have dealt with Philippe for years and I have also been frustrated with the supply issues he is having. I have now switched to a local pharmacy who brings in Abena. He explained the spotty email response to me as loosing them to his spam folder but it happens too often to be reliable.

Has anyone bought from him lately? I'm about ready to buy a few more pairs of PVC pants and was wondering if he has issues with what he shows as ships quickly?

• 3 weeks later...

So I see from the B4NS website that they are taking pre-orders on Bellisimos. I'm gonna go ahead and pre-order a case :D

Please be sure to post here and share how it went with us :D I sure hope that they've got any problems they may have had sorted out, they were a really good company ;)

Bettypooh

Please be sure to post here and share how it went with us :D I sure hope that they've got any problems they may have had sorted out, they were a really good company ;)

Bettypooh

They won't ship for another month....which really isn't an issue as I have plenty of other diapers to keep me occupied. I am looking forward to getting them though for sure.....

If its the abena m4 you were looking to order, you'll find it much cheaper at www.agecomfort.com. They offer free shipping which cuts down a lot of cost

Din't want to thread hijack....

Anyone know what they use for a return address? I know they offer discreet shipping, but if it says agecomfort on the return address it will raise some suspicions here.

I'mm running out of Abenas an after haring the issues with b4ns I am looking elsewhere.

• 1 month later...

Din't want to thread hijack....

Anyone know what they use for a return address? I know they offer discreet shipping, but if it says agecomfort on the return address it will raise some suspicions here.

I'mm running out of Abenas an after haring the issues with b4ns I am looking elsewhere.

Agecomfort has worked well for me. The return address appears as "CRAFTEX INDUSTRY INC". So far I haven't been able to find cheaper prices for Abena/Molicare/Tranquility in Canada with shipping included.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

B4NS has been really good the last few months, I know I had stopped using them for quite a while do to the poor communication, but so far over the last few I've only had one issue with a order not shipping out, which Philippe was quick to resolve, as soon as I had notified him of the issue. Also stock has gotten a lot better haven't seen anything out of stock for a while now.

• Like 1