LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Been Caught In A Diaper?

babyfur

well have you?  

608 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been caught wearing a diaper?

• no never
    • yes once or twice
    • fairly often
    • I purposely try to get caught.
  2. 2. Who caught you?

• freind/family
    • total stranger
    • other

Ive been caught by my husband a few times. I usually don't wear when he is home but he came home early and I didn't have time to change.

He must have noticed something about the way I was acting or my appearence because he came up behind me and squeezed my ass only to find it was covered by a thick wet diaper.

I had to endure a little teasing for that one and at the time he was still interested in my diaper play so he took me to the bedroom and changed me.

That was a few years ago. Maybe I should let him catch me again

Ive been caught by my husband a few times. I usually don't wear when he is home but he came home early and I didn't have time to change.

He must have noticed something about the way I was acting or my appearence because he came up behind me and squeezed my ass only to find it was covered by a thick wet diaper.

I had to endure a little teasing for that one and at the time he was still interested in my diaper play so he took me to the bedroom and changed me.

That was a few years ago. Maybe I should let him catch me again

• 3 weeks later...

I was "caught" by my older brother when we were teenagers, but it was on purpose. Aftwe he realized what I was wearing, he tried to make me take it off, but I refused, telling him to make me. He chased me around the house and when he caught me, I still refused to change. He sat down, pulled me over his knee, and gave me a spanking I obviously would never forget.

I was caught a couple of times when I was 7 and they made me wear diapers for the rest of the day I was caught in a t-shirt and a diaper. And caught once by my older brother in my teens I was 16 or 17 and parents wanted to know why I was wearing it. And I wouldn't tell them. They even told my therapist and I wouldn't tell her either.

Well if suspicions count yes, otherwise no, im still living at home with mom (not play "mom" that will actually take part, and I don't ask as the answer of course would be no and it would be really awkward and strain our relationship of mother and son and if not for living at home I would not be able to do much with my money as most would go to bills) its my best way to get ahead and not so bad and one time she said something along the lines of "are you wearing a diaper", I guess it was more obvious than expected as I didn't do very much in that one (pooped a little, but didn't think it was that obvious), and didn't wear it for too long (kinda why I didn't want to take it off knowing I was going to the store). She knows I have no real need for diapers, that I just like them.

• 2 months later...

I have been caught a few times in the past. They were humiliating for sure but surprisingly I wasn't a really big deal like I thought it would be. I mean I don't want to get caught but, knowing that most people don't freak out is always good.

I've only been caught wearing a diaper one time and I was very young, about 4 years old. I had a baby doll that had a real Pampers nappy on, and I had taken it off the doll and put it on myself instead. I was playing in my room and my dad came in to see me. When he hugged me, he either felt or heard the nappy (not sure which). He told me the nappy was for the doll, not for me, and made me take it off :(

• 3 weeks later...

I got caught living in a student house :( I had been very careful to use lots of bags to wrap the wet diapers up carefully, but the bin was full up so I just kind of balanced it on the top and squished it down, thinking that would be okay since it was mostly in the bin and the bins would be collected the next morning.

I had forgotten about it until now, but my younger brother once barged into my bathroom when I was trying to put on a pullup. I was behind the door, but my reflection was visible on the mirror so even though I was quick on my feet to slamming the door shut I'm not positive if he saw anything.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only person ive ever told was my mother(i think she told my dad too) she has caught me once or twice but i have cool parents. They were a little concerned at first but they pretty much stay out of my business as long as i keep it to myself.

• 4 months later...

I was caught back in high school. I was dating this great girl at the time and we would often go over to each others' houses on the weekend. I had been wearing diapers for bedwetting for a few years and hadn't told her because there was really no need. One Saturday morning she decides to come over and surprise me. It was still early and I was still in bed asleep. My mom let her in and I think assumed that I was awake because she didn't stop my gf from going down to my room.

• 1 month later...

I got caught many times but best one was almost getting caught. I snuck into my sisters closet one night and borrowed a dress, a couple hair ties, a pair of panties, a pair of her socks, and took one of her diapers for bedwetting. I went to my room put diaper on, dress, panties over diaper, socks, pigtails and went to sleep. When I woke up at 4 in the morning I went snuck her clothes and hairties back to closet in only a diaper, then grabbed 2 days worth of diapers, ran back to my room still clad in just a diaper, I changed my diaper, went to closet, turned light on and got clothes. I had my underwear, and shirt on, was holding pants in front of me to put them on, mom opened door to my closet to hand me a honeybun. I quickly put pants in front of my diaper and underwear, and she walked away. She didn't notice thank god. It was the best day ever.

i have definitely had some close shaves, not in terms of someone actually seeing my diapers, but in terms someone seeing direct evidence of them. i live with my dad, and there's been at least once or twice where i've changed in the bathroom, and then forgotten my rolled up old wet diaper on the floor where he could've seen it. but if he's ever deduced my diapered status, he's not said so. so far, the only people that i know know that i wear diapers, know because i let them know.

• 2 months later...

My neighbour caught me once as well. I was in my yard, in a diaper, plastic pants and shoes, and she was in her yard. She needed some help with something and asked if I could give her a hand. I guess she did not really know what she was seeing when she asked me to come over, but there was no question once I got there... she never said a thing, but I know it must have looked very strange to her....