LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many plastic pants?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have probably 2 dozen, but only 3-4 I wear regularly. I have a nice collection of prints and styles from companies that have gone away that I keep but don't wear often since they can't be replaced

I've just received a new order of custom made plastic pants in a heavier material (no idea the thickness in milimetres but I'd say like a shower curtain's weight). Initially, I was wearing them tight on my body, like the diaper, but now am wearing them looser (an experiment following some mechanical failures with other pairs ripping and tearing) and this seems to be working given that my weight shifts a lot depending on sitting or standing and then moving around.

I did a little looking, but could only find places that only advertised custom plastic pants, not PUL. You could probably inquire to see if they would do PUL in your size. My guess is that they would probably have to order them from Gary and there might be a minimum order limit.

I've just received a new order of custom made plastic pants in a heavier material (no idea the thickness in milimetres but I'd say like a shower curtain's weight). Initially, I was wearing them tight on my body, like the diaper, but now am wearing them looser (an experiment following some mechanical failures with other pairs ripping and tearing) and this seems to be working given that my weight shifts a lot depending on sitting or standing and then moving around.

Look in my sighature for "Reviews". Use the link and scroll down to "Cleaning" and "Rubber Panty Hangers"

About 65 or 75

In addition to the two over my diaper, each of my outfits has a matching pair

I need to clear out some older ones that are deteriorating

Can you have too may rubber panties? There was once proposed an astronomical variable that said "If you have more rubber panties than the number of light (or even heavy) years in a Galactic Quadrant in a space twice the cubic metres of Jupiter II, They form a black hole:. That number is 235.5934722 x 10 E 45920 and is known as the Warren-Rand Limit and was believed to be so watertight that, for 2934 generations, it was used as the upper limit in the Galactickle Empire and for 353 generations thereafter, by the Regency