LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camp Natu ( diaper camp) back to diapers

nini_diaper

Faith blushed a little and stared at her feet a little embarrassed about being called out. She just nodded a little and shyly reached for Gabby's hand nervous about walking alone. She really needed a change, but was too shy to speak up, so she was happy Gabby knew.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Gabby holds your hand an say* " Upsie daisy." She lifts you up onto a changeing table an says " I'm gonna change you now faith." She gives you a kiss on the forehead an pulls down you skirt an sees the leaking pull up an untapes it.

" Your really cute you know faith?" She says as she wipes you off holding your legs up an throws the leaky diaper in a diaper pail an replaces it with a comfy diaper an lays you down on it, looking at your rash she puts a generous amount on it an then puts baby powder on you an tapes up the diaper.

Faith blushed at how strong Gabby was. Then again it didn't take much to lift her. She was barely 5' and weighed about 100 pounds. She was tense at first, still a little scared of everything that might happen to her, but when Gabby stated talking to her in a caring and loving voice she relaxed a little. She did blush though when Gabby pulled her pants down to changer her. She knew she had to, but nobody else had ever seen her in her pull-ups.

She turned bright red when Gabby complimented her by saying how cute she was. "R-Really?" She stuttered quietly, her voice barely a whisper. She did blush a little more when she spoke for the first time. Faith had always been painfully shy and didn't really talk much. Usually she just let others control the conversation.

I scurry off to the corner of the room feeling shy. My face is bright red after just being changed in front of everyone, even boys. I open my small backpack that has my pull-ups and diapers and a few clothes along with my stuffed unicorn and yellow baby blanket. I take out by planted and plushy and hold them close to my chest feeling a little anxious and overwhelmed.

Chloe walks into the dining hall, and realizes that she is alone. The food staff are probably preparing a late lunch, the others residents are being changed by other faculty members, and she was alone. Even though Chloe wanted to try something new, she didn't want to feel alone and unwanted.

* I nod to Ayame an say* " Your next sweetie ." Looking to katelynn.

meanwhile over at the dineing hall a girl walks into it an sees chloe an says " Hey you new, I'm Maxine." The girl says about choles height an wearing nothing but A really comfy diaper, an a Brazilian soccer jersey with a tank top on underneath.

As I clean you off I say " After we get done here , well head over to the dining hall an have lunch." I smile finishing putting katelynn in a new comfy diaper.

" Ayame your last sweetie."

* I smile an say* " Before we head over tothe dining hall, there's a few rules that need to be followed, bed time is at 8:30pm at 8 everyone is to be in their cabin once all of you are in the cabin I'll change you out of your day time diapers an either put you in your own diapers or our nighttime cloth diapers."

" Anyone with medication is to come to the camp nurse building in the middle of the 3 cabins to take their medicine, if you do not take your medicine your parents will be notified."

"Breakfast is at 8 am to 9am lunch is from 11am to 12 pm an dinner is at 6pm to 7pm, in between those time are activities you can join in or you can go to the play room which has tons of baby toys an plushies to have fun with."

"An the last rule is, this ones the most important.... have fun."

Faith opened her backpack again this time taking out a ziploc bag full of different medicine bottles. She shyly walked up to Gabby. "Do I give these to the nurse?" She asked in a whisper like voice, feeling so shy. "I don't need all of them all the time." She handed Gabby the bag smiling weakly at her trying to relax. She put her bag back and held her small yellow baby blanket again needing some familiar comfort.