LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Malcolm in The Middle or another Tv shows with diaper jokes

Zackary

Hello babies, I just was watching Malcolm in the middle and I realised something pretty uccanny: There are plenty of jokes abour diapers, literally, and even the episodes when they have another baby, almost all the episodes are about of dirty diapers but in an over the top way (come on, they seemed to put a football ball inside the diaper just to pretend it was really full and always talking stuff like: "he did a huge mess" "that diaper is 5 pounds" Lol

Wow that's a flash back that show was on over 10 years ago, how are you just now watching it...well I guess you were like 6 or so when it originally came out when I watched it :P Was a fun show...but being so long ago can't pinpoint the scenes you speak of. :whistling:

Wow that's a flash back that show was on over 10 years ago, how are you just now watching it...well I guess you were like 6 or so when it originally came out when I watched it :P Was a fun show...but being so long ago can't pinpoint the scenes you speak of. :whistling:

Well, in the original run I saw the show years ago but that doesn't mean that I can't see them it in the internet now XD But yes there's lots of over-the-top diaper gags, I mean, even for a parent (and even since I have a baby sister), here's some quotes of these jokes:

"Hal, three serious diapers on the way home, we have to burn the car seat"

"(lois' voice off-screen) Oh Jamie for the love of... Is all on the walls!" then comes Hal: "Boys! it's a level 3, Backyard now!" Then lois comes out: "Oh my God! how does this kid gettin' out of his diaper?" Hal: "I need to find out, I put a double duct-tape... Malcolm find out the old diaper and bury it, at least three feet deep".

"Where’s Dad with the diapers? Dewey, triple-bag that diaper, and

make sure the garbage can lid is on tight. And hold your breath, because if
you pass out, we’re not coming out there to get you." moments later: "Guys, guys! I put the lid on tight, but I think it’s eating
through the… (turns around and Malcolm, Reese and Stevie are gone)... can."