LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pulled the trigger

I've been having trouble falling asleep at night, and then having more trouble because I have to get up 4 or 5 times night to go to the bathroom. And of course, because I got up, my dog feels like she has to get up and go outside, so I end up waiting on her. I can hold it at night no problem, I don't have accidents. But it is a problem when I do that because I'm uncomfortable and not all the way asleep and so I suffer more than if I just got up (sometimes it'll take like an hour before I realize I've been needing to go).

So I have a couple hopes. Dunno if they'l work out, but it's worth a try. First, I'm hopeful that I can do what I need to without getting out of bed and without leaks, and have a slightly less fractured sleep. If that works out, I'm hopeful that eventually my control will weaken and I'll pee without waking up. If neither one happen, then I'll still have something fun for daytime.

I got 4 baby pants twill diapers, their thickest Gary plastic pants (looked into Comco, because I heard good things about them, but they seem to be out of business), and some of their diaper pins. Been doing my homework here so I know I need to wash 'em first!

I was in cloth diapers when I was a baby (it was the late 70s, but my mom is very traditional). I don't really remember them, but when I was looking at fabric, the look of the quilted up twill seemed so familiar. If I had to guess, I'd say that's what my parents used.

Wish me luck!

Twill diapers and Gary Panties? Good choice

• Like 1

House train the dog. Further, if you lat her out, that will become a habit. I have lived with dogs and none of them, once trained NEVER had to go out after 10 PM. At age 36, unless there is somethng you are not telling us, having to get up at night does not make sense. You need to se two persons; a dog trainer and a doctor

My grandma watches the dog while I'm on vacation. She does not get up during the night, and the dog made it all night, every night for a week, no accidents... and she wasn't scratching at my grandma's door or anything like that. So you're absolutely right, it's a habit she has here. When I get up, she feels like she can go out.

I have always had to get up at least once or twice a night to go to the bathroom. I was always told that was normal, and maybe it is. But now it's 4 or 5 times a night. I did mention it to my doctor, and he said it was kinda high to have to go that many times. I didn't pursue it further and neither did he. I haven't been sleeping as well as I would like to for many years. Whether the peeing is the cause, or a side effect of me being awake more and noticing it is unknown. There are definitely times it wakes me up (sometimes that takes a while too, because I tend to incorporate it into dreams, or such where I am holding it), and I wake up bursting to go.. but other times I'm awake or nearly so and I realize I kinda gotta go.

I got the stuff on Wednesday and wore Thursday night and last night. I made an effort Thursday night to pee in them laying down every time, but of course I was kinda excited too so sometimes I had difficulities. Wasn't quite as restful as I was hoping for, but that's probably just the newness of it and needing to relax.

I haven't quite figured out how to fold properly yet, or maybe I got the wrong size plastic pants, because when I have the prefold diaper low enough on my back so that the plastic pants should cover them, then the sides just barely reach the cloth on the front (more like just touching it), and I was unable to pin them (I experimented with widening the front and got a very insecure fit). I suspect they don't reach because below my belly button my hips start getting wider, so it uses up too much width. So, they are more or less just barely covered in the back and there is a gap at the small of my back (the plastic pants tend to creep down over time, since I had to manipulate them to try to cover the diaper in the back). No leaks though, and I got things decently wet in the front. The wetness seems to mostly stay in the front and not much goes to the back.

Wore last night too, but I was having trouble sleeping, and since I have a busy weekend planned, I took them off around 3 am. Didn't fall back asleep till around 4.

Look into making some soaker panels using a product called Zorb or Zorb 2. (Zorb 2 can be worn against the skin, but Zorb original must be encased). The product absorbs as much as six layers of fabric, and there are lots of patterns and ideas online for making soaker panels. Although the patterns are for babies, they can be modified for use by "big" babies like us. I use a cloth diapering system of diaper flannel with a Zorb soaker panel and PUL waterproof pants and love it. Zorb is sold by Wazoodle; check out the product on their web site (wazoodle.com).

My grandma watches the dog while I'm on vacation. She does not get up during the night, and the dog made it all night, every night for a week, no accidents... and she wasn't scratching at my grandma's door or anything like that. So you're absolutely right, it's a habit she has here. When I get up, she feels like she can go out.

I have always had to get up at least once or twice a night to go to the bathroom. I was always told that was normal, and maybe it is. But now it's 4 or 5 times a night. I did mention it to my doctor, and he said it was kinda high to have to go that many times. I didn't pursue it further and neither did he. I haven't been sleeping as well as I would like to for many years. Whether the peeing is the cause, or a side effect of me being awake more and noticing it is unknown. There are definitely times it wakes me up (sometimes that takes a while too, because I tend to incorporate it into dreams, or such where I am holding it), and I wake up bursting to go.. but other times I'm awake or nearly so and I realize I kinda gotta go.

I got the stuff on Wednesday and wore Thursday night and last night. I made an effort Thursday night to pee in them laying down every time, but of course I was kinda excited too so sometimes I had difficulities. Wasn't quite as restful as I was hoping for, but that's probably just the newness of it and needing to relax.

I haven't quite figured out how to fold properly yet, or maybe I got the wrong size plastic pants, because when I have the prefold diaper low enough on my back so that the plastic pants should cover them, then the sides just barely reach the cloth on the front (more like just touching it), and I was unable to pin them (I experimented with widening the front and got a very insecure fit). I suspect they don't reach because below my belly button my hips start getting wider, so it uses up too much width. So, they are more or less just barely covered in the back and there is a gap at the small of my back (the plastic pants tend to creep down over time, since I had to manipulate them to try to cover the diaper in the back). No leaks though, and I got things decently wet in the front. The wetness seems to mostly stay in the front and not much goes to the back.

Wore last night too, but I was having trouble sleeping, and since I have a busy weekend planned, I took them off around 3 am. Didn't fall back asleep till around 4.

Perhaps because you are a sissy, your dog, (as "man's" best friend) is confused and having taken note of the Oscar Pisstorius trial in South Africa, it is protecting you.

They seem to overlap as you suggest, but it totally depends on how high I pull them up. I think I will shop for a diferent brand of plastic pants with a higher waist. The elastics on the Gary are kinda irritating my thighs anyhow.