LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When At The Doctors

This is for one of my stories I have been working on and my character is incontinent so I want to know what happens at the doctor. I don't know if I will ever post it or not.

• Like 1

They always weight you. I don't know why. One of the reasons is so they know how much medicine you should take when they give you a prescription. It is also know how much anesthesia to give you when you go in for surgery. They don't weigh fat people only. They weight everyone. At all my check ups I have always been weighed. Same reason why they check your blood pressure and heart and breathing, pupils, ears, temperature.

Zpeed, where the heck do you live that you've never been weighed at the doctor!?!? I don't care if your 1 day or 100, doctors weigh you almost every time you visit unless you've been weighed rather recently. I find it so routine to be weighed that if I'm not, I'm kinda surprised. There's a scale almost at the very front of the hallway in every clinic I've ever been to because its one of the first things you do. Guess I've never really questioned it but its good to have a baseline for your records on stuff to easily see some changes in life like if your weight goes up, your blood pressure suddenly rises, pulse more rapid, etc, it may be cause for concern.

Uhh, this topic feels like it should be moved...perhaps to incontinence desires. It really isn't a medical support question.

Uhh, getting weighed is routine...I make a point to take off my coat and shoes when they do it....and a Dr wants a good explanation for a change in weight in either direction, because if you don't know it already, something is likely wrong.

Now, as for the question from Spokane....the nurse taking the vitals doesn't usually know if I am diapered, so the diaper stays in whatever state its in before I go wait in the exam room and have my vitals taken.

This has lead to a few accidental assumptions, like when I went to the urologist, as I asked where a bathroom was so I could shed my diaper, but they wanted a pee sample, so they didn't want me to go. Fortunately, I was having a bad problem with urinary retention that afternoon, so the issue was obvious to the doctor, who had me pull down my pants and ultrasounded my bladder, in addition to checking the prostate by sticking a lubricated finger in my anus. I ended up on a little flomax.

I have also talked to my GP about wearing diapers for an occasional accident, and she is extremely matter of fact about it. Same with a colonoscopy...no eyelid was even batted, even when I woke up practically peeing myself. If my guts hurt, or they want a pee sample, I'll get a cup of water and keep refilling it in the Dr's office.

The only time I have to take my diaper off is for my yearly physical and then it's only for a few minutes. They always take my weight with my clothes on but no shoes.

Uhh, this topic feels like it should be moved...perhaps to incontinence desires. It really isn't a medical support question.

I very seldom have to remove my diaper when at the doctor's or urologist's office. Usually the most they might do is a pelvic exam which only need to have the diaper pulled down some. Every

I have no desire to be incontinent and I posted this here because I only want to hear from people who are incontinence, not from others who don't have it.

That's what that Uhhh is about....it's a little off-topic and requires a bit of thought.

as someone said before the main reason you get waighed when you go to the dr is so thay know if you have any large weight changes

the main reason for this is usualy when your health changes for the worse your weight goes down fast

i rember before i had to have an apendeotomy my weight droped like 40 pounds in about 10 days

as someone said before the main reason you get waighed when you go to the dr is so thay know if you have any large weight changes

the main reason for this is usualy when your health changes for the worse your weight goes down fast

i rember before i had to have an apendeotomy my weight droped like 40 pounds in about 10 days

Oh yest - I can't tell you what period of time (I had pretty bad pain in the side and was vomiting on and off for about 1.5 months before having it checked out) but my normal weight seems to be 150-170 - at one point I was down to 112.

• 1 month later...

not wanting to get in an argument here but opiate naïve patients will almost always be given smaller doses of drugs like morphine which will be increased based on a number of aspects including clinical factors for example BP ,respiration as well as physiological factors such as age weight and build in order to maintain practical analgesic levels

The only times that I've been asked to remove my diaper are when the doctor is going to examine a part of my anatomy that the diaper covers. My family weighs me only during my annual checkup.