LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiya

Guest Vypress

Guest Vypress

Hi my names Vypress, I'm transgender and so I crossdress quite frequently. I am a huge fan of Sci-fi and my three favourite shows currently are Doctor Who, Torchwood and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I also am a huge fan of marvel so my favourite movies are mostly movies made by them such as Avengers Assemble and Captain America: The winter soldier. Though my favourite movies not by Marvel are The fault in our stars and rocky horror picture show. I also enjoy gaming with my favourite all time series of games being the mass effect series. I am also a huge fan of forum and chat roleplaying and consider myself a pretty good games mistress. I am what you could call a captioner, as I have made quite a few TG captions over on another forum called Rachel's Haven and I plan on doing age regression both mental and physical and adult baby captions. Finally I have one small question is there an online story where a guys girlfriend discovers he still poop's his pants and so decides enough is enough and turns and hypnotise's him into a sissy baby and the only way he can go back to being 20 is by completing milestones of that stage of life. Such as learning to walk or speak in baby stage, becoming potty trained as a toddler and so on. As I would love to read it as I cant write it myself as I am a captioner not a story writer.