LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth diapers

There is a whole subforum dedicated to this. Why not look there and look at the verious companies via the review list in my sig

That is why I created my review list and made participation open to the public here and I could use some diaper reviews as well since I wear a special kind of diaper that was designed for littles rather than babies. It would be a nice idea if someone made those for the market

Also my buy page links to sveral companies like babykins, LL Medico and Adult Cloth Diapers

In 1988, I was dealing with a State worker in Rhode Island whose specific job was to educate her clients in home economics. With no prompting from me, she brought up the matter of cloth vs desposable as a pet peeve, and she was incensed about the use of desposables by low/fixed income families

Now, while the specific figures many change, most cost analysis relative factors tend to be stable with respect to each other. By that, I mean that if x cost $3.00 and y cost $6.00 in 1990 and now, y costs $12.00 it is a good bet that x will cost $6.00 +/-.50. Disposables also have use costs like "disposing" (storing them after use) of them and they should be treated as long-term medical waste, with accident and error costs such as what happens when coloform bacteria or urine toxins escape containment as well as the added requirements of containment of such materials over centuries

It ws not until the Baby Boomers, who grew up in the lap of luxury as a generation came of age that disposables were more than a rarely used convenience

Beyond that, in the baby world, as late as 5 years ago, I was hearing that waterproof panties were to be considered a must by experts in the matter so it is probably true for adults for the same reasons

There is also the matter of income. How steady is it and can you afford to bear the initial costs of something? A good supply of diapers, panties and associated costs per year may be $1700 for the first year and most of that up front and $600/yr thereafter for just upkeep & replacements, and you say you spend $100/mo for throw-aways. Now your income may not support that $1400 up-front cost but may support a continuous $1200/yr cost. On the other hand, a gradual shift might work