LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Told My Best Friend

My best friend and I have been close since the 6th grade and we basically know everything about each other. Never in my life have felt so comfortable around a person and I truly feel I can be open and myself around her.

I had already told her long ago of my interest in spanking and she was more than fine with it. We would have open conversation about spanking and why people might like it, she even edited a story I wrote that had spanking in it for me.

Despite feeling safe and comfortable around her I never intended to tell her of my interest in diapers because I feared I might make her uncomfortable and she would find me too creepy. When we spoke of different types of fetishes ABDL did come up and wasn't judgemental of it at all but I still was paranoid about it.

My ABDL desires are very personal to me and at first I felt like there was just no need to tell her. But the other day while we were talking I felt the sudden need to speak of it. It took a lot of strength to tell her and I was happy and so relieved that was genuinely fine with it. In Fact she was interested in learning more about it and we went on to have a long conversation about it and shared some of her own secrets with me.

I can't really explain it but it feels good that she knows. I don't have any real desire for her to participate in it with me (unless she wanted too) but I'm happy that I have someone in life I can openly talk to about it.

To be honest, this is my experience as well. I've told five people (or so), and all of them have been extremely accepting.

I don't believe there are that many people that won't accept it. And I believe it's usually quite easy to recognize the people that won't accept it, as they are usually extremely closed minded, not just about a ABDLs. However, you only need one person to be grossed out for it to negate the positive effect of many people accepting it. I think that's what the issue is telling people: negatives weight far, far more than positives in your brain.

I believe you did a great job telling someone. Me, I feel lighter when I do. It makes dealing with it so much easier, and I care less and less about more and more people knowing it. I won't tell everybody, but why not to the people I trust?

It makes me wonder how much people actually had a bad experience. Sure, you hear about them on the internet quite often, but they are the kind of things you would commonly want to talk about. I think there should be a poll for this, personally, to find out how many people had a bad experience telling someone.

Great job telling somebody. I hope that for you, too, it makes your "desires" somewhat easier to cope with.

Hi and well done, it is nice you have someone close to you that you can share your feelings with. I hope you continue to be able to share things with such a wonderful friend.

As too Pangaea's comment about bad experiences, they do happen. I have told some family members, who were ok but dont mention it anymore. I told my wife, and that did not end well. I also have told two people i considered friends, one used the knowledge to try and sleep with my wife, knowing she was lonely due to us being estranged because of her reaction, and then my reaction to her rejection.

So there are happy endings, but like many other things in the universe there is also tradgic endings too, we could not have one without the other.

kind regards

Fozzy

xxx

• 2 months later...

That's cool your friend is cool about, I have a long time friend from school as well and she knows I wear and use diapers for medical reasons but she also knows I like to be treated as a child and she has well been my baby sitter, from full on changing, bathing, feeding and clothing me, she has even spanked me for not listening to her. Real friends understand and don't judge

• 7 months later...

I've told a (female) friend of mine a couple of year back about my interest in bondage, and diapers came up to, though not in detail.

It did feel good to be able to talk to someone about these sort of things.

Unfortunately, I eventually got feelings for her, which wasn't mutual, and she was not comfortable with me around having those feelings. I don't see her anymore, but still trust her enough to know my secret is safe with her. But I sure miss having someone to talk to about it...

I once told my best friend, and it helped me tremendously to find he was accepting. However i also told another 'friend' and he betrayed me. So you cant tell who will do what. You just have to follow your heart and hope for the best

• 1 year later...

I've told my immediate family, and they were accepting enough I guess. They didn't hate me for it or anything at least, and it doesn't really get brought up much around them anymore. I can't bring myself to tell my closest friends though, since I am still terrified of it ending near life long friendships. Congrats on being able to tell your friend, and at getting a very positive reaction. I wish more people were like that in the world, but wishing doesn't really accomplish all that much.

Lol id0ntknow and to everyone else I'm not trying to get simplify but ever since my mom went into overly protective mode I barley have real friends that live near me and the ones that did all moved away from where I live now