LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pamper's Diapers

I'm sorry I don't have any vintage baby nappies to help with your research but I certainly hope there are others here who have.

This sounds like a great idea for your venture. You'll never get rich(er) but you sure will make a lot of peops very happy :) I'm not DL and feel no compulsion to wear nappies, but who knows? If it ever becomes necessary for me to wear for medical purposes, I'd much rather be DL than DH!

So, if/when that day comes, although I don't think the 'baby' element would be an attraction (as it would be for lots of others here) maximum absorbency certainly would be and a choice of pretty prints/colours would be pleasing.

'Toot-Toot' storzech! I hope your plans come to fruition.

D B) lly.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want them to REALLY sell, then do this:

1. Keep them exactly like what the old Luvs/Pampers were like - looks, smell, packaging, plastic feel/sound, etc. Just in bigger sizes. Make them exactly like very big vintage baby diapers. If you're going to do Luvs, make sure you use the Barney ones. If you're going to do Huggies, do Muppet Babies.

2. Have lots in the package so we don't need to go through the emberassment of buying them. I personally don't like buying Luvs in public at all. It's emberassing and I'm always worried I'll run into someone I know.

3. Make them inexpensive. I wouldn't want to spend tons of money on these.

4. Ship them to major grocery stores and stuff so we can get them everywhere.

If you want them to REALLY sell, then do this:

3. Make them inexpensive. I wouldn't want to spend tons of money on these.

4. Ship them to major grocery stores and stuff so we can get them everywhere.

You realize you're setting him up for failure right?

Supermarkets and drugstores have limited shelf space, and that space is going to go to the big national brands and their house brand (and most house brands are the same exact thing)

You don't just ship something to supermarkets, you have to go through their buyers, and that means dealing with every single chain in the country, most of which don't have any spare room in the diaper isle for an untried name. Companies actually pay for their placement on the shelf, you have tens of millions to get that kind of spread? There's a reason P&G sold attends, KC was kicking their butt at retail, and they didn't want to bother with direct-only products.

And you can either have good diapers, or inexpensive ones. You can't have both, and with a small startup, there's no way they'll be cheap, especially if they're quality like baby diapers. I'd say the SRP'd be at least $25 a bag

Assuming you could get popular inthe direct market, and I think that's unlikely (unfortunately), setting up will still run you several million, unless you manage to buy time on someone else's. You need a warehouse to house that machine, and it weighs 35 TONS and is about 100 feet long. Buying, shiipping, and handling alone would be ludicrous, then there's raw material, packaging etc

I simply don't think there's a big enough market for a more babyish diaper out there for someone to do a startup and succeed.

And this is WITH the fact that I personally greatly desire such a thing.

• 4 weeks later...

hey is it true that a Pamper used as a stuffer will basilly fix any diapers leaking probelm. I'm looking at Walgreen Adult cause I think Walgreens will just ship in a box that just say Walgreens and I'm starting to think all store brand adult diapers are all about the same, so I may want to use Walgreens and just used a Pamper as a stuffer.

• 1 month later...

I have done alot of web surfing since I got my first computer about 6 years ago. While i was surfing the thousands of pages containg adult babies and diaper lovers, I would see pictures of people with a package of pampers babydry adult sized, I cant recall if i saw adult sized luvs but I rember seeing a couple like that, unfortunatly i cant rember what the sites were of they were shutdown. So If any one knows where I can get these if really do exist somewhere.

Thanks

Skippy :)

sorry to say that proctor & gambles (the makers of pampers and luvs)

do not make them for adults. they used to make attends until they sold

that business to paper pak. as far as i know they dont deal with any

adult incontinance products.

And what you might have seen is modified adult diapers or whats known as pasties whereby someone has modified a specific image using photoshop.

True, i seen them before. Big teen's girls wearing diapers made by huggies photos but actually do not exist. i bought some animal baby stickers last week plus some disosable diapers on line and just to make my diapers look like real pampers like the luvs size 6 for toddlers :P There's a mistake or they jsut used photoshop.

And what you might have seen is modified adult diapers or whats known as pasties whereby someone has modified a specific image using photoshop.

True, i seen them before. Big teen's girls wearing diapers made by huggies photos but actually do not exist. i bought some animal baby stickers last week plus some disosable diapers on line and just to make my diapers look like real pampers like the luvs size 6 for toddlers :P There's a mistake or they jsut used photoshop.

• 2 weeks later...

I didnt see a survey but I did send them an email suggesting that they make the adult sizes. It was a "Tell us your thoughts" type thing.

In response to the big Luvs/Huggies thing..Arent there those sticky tapes that resemble the baby ones that you can buy to stick on the front of your diapers to make em look like real baby diapers? If not there should be. I'd buy em'! Just a thought.

• 2 months later...

I didnt see a survey but I did send them an email suggesting that they make the adult sizes. It was a "Tell us your thoughts" type thing.

In response to the big Luvs/Huggies thing..Arent there those sticky tapes that resemble the baby ones that you can buy to stick on the front of your diapers to make em look like real baby diapers? If not there should be. I'd buy em'! Just a thought.

yes there is i use it all the time i get it from ebay just type in adult diapers and look for it it cost 15 dollars a roll i use it all the time all my diapers look just like baby diapers

• 3 weeks later...

Did a diaper photo series with my wife about 5 years ago........she's very petite and she was 30 yrs old at the time......she fit (just barely) into Pampers 6 and Huggies 6 (the pampers fit better)so if you think pics of teen girls in pampers are nice you'd like these cause my wife didnt look 30 yrs old...she could pass for 16-17.......I will send Daily Diapers A few pics from both series and give them permission to post here......I dont have time this morning, but I may get to it tonight......so keep an eye out for those

Guest demonpanda1

ima n00b at this whole diaper thing and this isnt really related to the conversation but does anyone know if U can really get diapers that r sooo thick that U cant move....... my AIM is demonpanda1if any one wants to talk wit me.

Guest ~Spaz~

I would say that my favorite diapers would have to be Attends because they look realistic being white, and they are padded so nicely. They also have six refastenable tapes which make for an excellent fit and at night sometimes the tapes loosen but can be readjusted in the morning if I decide not to wet in my diapers.

• 1 month later...

Wow, you're lucky :wub: Im sooo jealous! I used to be able to fit into pampers but never actually wore them. Now I seriously doubt if they would fit me, or last very long if they did :blush:

Anyways, Im sorry I couldnt answer positively but Im sure there are other girls out there who can! :)

Wow, you're lucky :wub: Im sooo jealous! I used to be able to fit into pampers but never actually wore them. Now I seriously doubt if they would fit me, or last very long if they did :blush:

Anyways, Im sorry I couldnt answer positively but Im sure there are other girls out there who can! :)

I regularly wear Pampers size 6 (not that I am a girl) I extend the tapes and they work wonders and whats more they are so cheap

LOL