LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Oh Crap!" Sale coming soon.

DailyDi

Been in talks with a local company to get less expensive vinyl pants for us. While we were very close to a deal I was still waiting on a final total, invoice and shipping quote.

Unfortunately the stock sizes do not go big enough for me (50") so I can't personally test them. But the sample I have of the larger size has a little more give than the stated size chart. Looks like it will stretch to 44 or 46" whereas it is sized for 40.

Unfortunately the stock sizes do not go big enough for me (50") so I can't personally test them. But the sample I have of the larger size has a little more give than the stated size chart. Looks like it will stretch to 44 or 46" whereas it is sized for 40.

Actually, the 2XL barely fit me (joy!) I love the semi-transparent as it let's my diaper choice show through (ASC Pink today) Even at my stretched size, they are comfortable and not pinching at the waist or legs.

Oh great! a sale on crap! I don't need more crap... :P

J/K Thanks for the info. and pics.... I did notice the H*U*G*E gap in sizing though. I bounce between a 36 and 38 waist (ish) I figure sure the 2xl will cover most anything and everything, but I'd probably be swimming in them as well.

My 'usual' size in plastic pants (domestic manufacturer) is large, BUT I have learned that if I want pants from say babykins (Canada) I'd have to go with an XL or larger, since they size things smaller than US made stuff :glare:

SOooooooo....just wondering if these are labeled as 2XL but fit smaller or are 'actual' 2XL that I will be drowning in :( and can cover an elephant sized diaper... which I don't wear, but Like Brian, I am (as far as I know) just an average sized person with a medium build.

One of the reasons that Bambinos don't fit right I guess...I'm just an average person, just built wrong I guess :P

Oh great! a sale on crap! I don't need more crap... :P

J/K Thanks for the info. and pics.... I did notice the H*U*G*E gap in sizing though. I bounce between a 36 and 38 waist (ish) I figure sure the 2xl will cover most anything and everything, but I'd probably be swimming in them as well.

My 'usual' size in plastic pants (domestic manufacturer) is large, BUT I have learned that if I want pants from say babykins (Canada) I'd have to go with an XL or larger, since they size things smaller than US made stuff :glare:

SOooooooo....just wondering if these are labeled as 2XL but fit smaller or are 'actual' 2XL that I will be drowning in :( and can cover an elephant sized diaper... which I don't wear, but Like Brian, I am (as far as I know) just an average sized person with a medium build.

One of the reasons that Bambinos don't fit right I guess...I'm just an average person, just built wrong I guess :P

If there's any more left after that we can both get some (more) you'll have to be fast though because I might just buy the rest of them up. :P

Oh great! yet another plastic pants junkie!

I'll just order some myself and save the wait! :P Theres other stuffs I wanna buy too...;) wanna try and out spend each other....remember, "He who dies with the most toys wins" kinda sorta....though he is still dead :glare:

kind of pointless..

• 2 weeks later...

So my diaper finally leaked and I got to test these pants out for real. The leak wasn't really bad so the pants should have contained it all. Instead, the nylon that covers the elastic wicked out a bunch of pee and got my pants a little wet. Luckily it wasn't a bad leak overall, and I was wearing black pants so nobody noticed. I've also noticed the pants don't come up high enough to cover the back-top of my diaper, but I can just barely get them to cover the front-top if I pull them up some.