LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

They make 2 types cloth like and plastic backed. The X small holds 20 oz the small holds 27 oz the mediums hold 32 oz and the large holds 40 oz and the xl holds 42 oz. I ordered a sample of the large. Has anyone tried these.?

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=118&b=134644&m=18430&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Enorthshorecare%2Ecom%2Fnorthshore%2Dsupreme%2Dbriefs%2Ehtml

WTH? they make both cloth and plastic backed but only the cloth backed come in XS and S? That's nuts! :P So much for these ;)

That sucks didn't check the size on the plastic backed. Sorry they don't make those X small and small in plastic backed.

First XP medical, and now Northshore?? whats going on?? everyone just decided to come out with their own frigging diaper style now?? :huh:

this could get interesting......

I think a better and more obvious comparison would be between the Northshore products and the diaper created by XP medical, see how those do in a side by side show down...

Might create a thread just for that purpose, not that I have any of the Northshore products (yet) But I have some of the XP medical ones and actually find that they are a great product that I like..

of coarse it's a diaper...so whats NOT to like?? :blush:

Ok, I'm a diaper junkie...I guess...:blush:

I think a better and mor eobvious comparison would be between the Northshore products and the diaper created by XP medical, see how those do in a side by side show down...Might create a thread just for that purpose, not that I have any of the Northshore products (yet) But I have some of the XP medical ones and actually find that they are a great product that I like..of coarse it's a diaper...so whats NOT to like?? :blush:Ok, I'm a diaper junkie...I guess...:blush:

That would be a nice comparison to, but I wear Abena X Plus plastic backed and would like to see a size comparison of them and wouldn't mindsseeing them compared to to the X diaper to.

- The padding is a bit stiff on these, however they hold liquid extremely well, and can handle a good flooding.

- The sizing fits waist size as advertised, but the diaper sits well below the navel, very similar to an X-plus. I prefer my diaper to sit a bit higher, like a Tena Slip Maxi. I'd imagine a large would ride higher, but would be way too big.

Rttrtt. You ordered to small of a size I can fit in mediums but they all don't come up to the belly button so I have to wear large diapers. And the North Shore large comes up to the belly button. Yes the large is a bit big but it is the proper fitting diaper because it extends to the belly button.

They are about as thick as an abena X Plus plastic backed and holds about as much as the abena X Plus plastic backed

I take it back they hold more than the abena X Plus plastic backed. The abena X Plus plastic backed L4s lasts me about 2.5 hours and these NorthShore I have been wearing the second one for 3 hours and have about four more wettings to go. I get about 3 to 4 wettings out of the abena X Plus plastic backed L4s and 5 to 6 wettings out of the North Shore Supreme large. I wet heavier than most people so the diapers will hold for longer hours and more wettings for most people.