LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Faverorite Video Game.

hello babygirl. i love video games. im currently playing Gun/ knights of the old republic 2 (again)/ half life 2/ the warriors all for the xbox. i also enjoy the midway arcade teasures collections. i love old school video games:)

roleplaying games are fun. i enjoy roleplaying of all sorts :P

poppa tom :)

My favs are role playing fighting games and others.

Whats yours?

Halo; Halo 2; Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Soul Reaver 2, and Defiance (Kain kicks booty!); Star Wars Battlefront; Star Wars Republic Commando; Final Fantasy X and X2 (anybody else have the hots for Paine and Rikku?); Destrega; Soul Calibur and Soul Calibur 2; Depthcharge; Pengo; Breath of Fire (1, the rest kind of suck); Diablo; Diablo II and LOD expansion; Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid: Fusion, and Metroid: Zero Mission; Legend of Zelda and Super Legend of Zelda; Pokemon (C'mon, man, I just GOTTA catch 'em all. Just one or two more and then I can quit. Really. Don't hold out on me, man!); Pokemon Stadium; Gauntlet 1, 2, Legends and Dark Legacy; Crossbow; Cheyenne; Space Ace; Thayer's Quest; Elevator Action; Rolling Thunder; Blood Wake; Hydro Thunder; Arctic Thunder; Full Throttle; Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure; aw, what the heck, Pitfall and Pitfall II: The Lost Caverns, for that matter; Robot Tank; Demon Attack; Adventure; Resident Evil 1 (LOVE that cheesy voice-acting) and Resident Evil 2; Evil Dead: Fist Full of Boomstick; Burgertime; Sengoku; Black Tiger; Boktai (The Sun is In Your Hands! No really. Just look. There it is. Geez, isn't it hot?); and probably lots more that I just can't think of at this moment. Now aren't you sorry you asked?

And to answer the questions before they come...

No. That is not all of the games in my collection, it's probably only a tenth or so.

Yes. I really AM addicted to games.

Yes. I really AM an unashamed geek. :D

Floaty_Boy

I am big into MMORPG's Im playing Star Wars Galaxies, but I started of with Diablo 2, then to Star Wars(quit that for a while and went back) Lineage 2, Final Fantasy XI, and World of Warcraft. I do play some FPS games when I get board with my others, but to be honest, I mostly play Gunbound. Its a free game, downloadable peer to peer aim and shoot game kinda like worms. Its really fun I think, and if you wanna try it out, the link to download <----(hehe diaper joke) it, the website is gunbound.net I usually play as NangzaS or NangzaSX, so if you see me, of find out how to message, Ill join a game with ya.

Collin

For the console...Dynasty Warriors (any version) and the Legacy of Kain series (from beginning to end, barring B.O. II...i don't have that one) Dragon Warrior, Final Fantasy, Bushido Blade, Suikoden IV. For the PC...Warlords Battlecry (rts and rpg meet in beautiful synthesis) Diablo I & II, Neverwinter Nights, Age of Empires, Mideval Total War and Rome Total War.

RTS and RPG are the way for me...except for the dynasty warrior series...they are like crack for some reason.

Hmmm... don't really play much in the way of computer games or console games... but when I do, I like a good strategy game like Civ III or an RPG. I can easily get addicted to simple games, arcade style ones, ya know? Or card games. I don't need complex graphics or a bazillion control buttons to confuse me. I'm all in favor of games where if you push A-B-A-Up-Down-Left-Left-B-Right-Down-Select fast enough during the start screen it will start you off with 100 lives. For console games, the original Zelda (the gold cartridge for the Nintendo), Super Mario World (for Super Nintendo), and Chrono Trigger (Super Nintendo).

As far as RPGs go, I'm more into D&D, pencil and paper/table-top role playing games. I have friends over to play D&D once a week. We're such dorks.

Guest diapered469

Lunar: The Silver Star Story, an RPG originally for Sega CD (remember that!) and later remade for the PlayStation.

Also, Gabriel Knight, an old school PC adventure game from Sierra about an author investigating voodoo murders.

And Socom 3 is my baby right now.

Dont get much time anymore to play games on computer, although did get my 360 last week. The two games I Love the most are microsoft flight sim ( since 95 - now 2004 ) and the Roller coaster tycoon series.

Used to play loads of online fps when younger and cant wait for halo 3 in the new year. :) ( spent over a year playing star trek elite force most evernings when first come out.

Play safe all Chloe

Ah, the Konami code... or one of the variations thereof. You know by there are over 50 games that use that basic code, or a minor variation of it (modifying the B, A s at the end, doing it in reverse, etc.)?

Wasn't Contra's: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B, A start ?

Which game does that particular one go to?