LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ready for new ?

twinkleboo

Hi so I been away for a while :( but imma back I wanna if any1 like to do a rp with me

Anything force, punish, babyed, we both have same experience? Hehe your the pros any ideas that you like to do ^^ thx x

(I'm not so strong at the mummy boss side but I coud try :) - if u want me to be yr baby tht supers to :))

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, the high school student starts to wet the bed again, because of stress. As your father, a single father at that, I stumble on your accidents. You have not been in high school for but a month, but already, you have so much homework, stress, and problems with bullies that your body is starting pee the bed. I find out, and have to decide what I think is the right way to handle it. I start out loving, I get strict, I take you to see a doctor, but nothing seems to work.... And we go from there.

So the girl is about 15 years old, first year of a three year high school. She has not wet the bed since she was about 9, and she has only wet her pants a couple of times when she was around 11. She is supposed to be too old for this stuff, and so....

What do you think?

Ralph had just put some hotcakes, orange juice, and bacon on a plate for her.

"You better hurry, baby. You are going to be late for school if you don't."

He looked up at the clock and then up the stairs towards his daughter's room.

looking down stair flying the door open !! "im heres Papa ooo imma not a baby thou we you calling me tht " looking up her father as she blushes red before sitting at the table, she starts eating super fast the hot cakes and bacon 'owwwhh hot hot !! " drinks down her orange juice while looking at the time...

"Aw,come on, honey. You know by now I don't mean anything by calling you baby other than that I care about you, don't you?"

He smiled at her, but then jumped up and rushed over to make sure she was okay when tried to rush down her hot breakfast.

"I've told you many many many times not to do that, sweetie. You need to take your time with your breakfast, baby."

He saw that she was okay, and drinking her orange juice, so started to walk upstairs to start cleaning up after his daughter. He still treated her like a little kid even to the point of picking up her room and making sure she had all her stuff ready for school.

Ralph walked past her room, and then smelled something strange. Not only that, but her pajamas were not just on the floor as usual which quite surprised him. Even though he had been telling her for a long time that she needed to learn to clean up after herself, a person didn't just change in one day, did they?

He went to her bed, and pulled the blankets back to see if she had hidden her pajamas under the blankets so she wouldn't be told to pick them up, but instead, the new sheet she had put on her bed was starting to get wet from the mattress under it. He shook his head. What was this?

He got a little closer and smelled it. It was the smell he had smelled. He shook his head and pulled off her clean sheet and saw a big wet spot all over her bed.

"Cassie!" he called down to her. "Come up here, right now!"

Still not having found her wet pajamas or sheets that would explain the wetness of her mattress, he started to snoop through her closet and under her bed looking for where she hid her wet things.

"Cassie, please come here and look at this bed," he instructed her pulling up from under it. "Tell me what you see."

He moved to the door and closed it on them so it would be harder for her to run away.

"Now, I want to make one thing quite clear, young lady. We both know you are too old to be doing this on purpose, if that's what is happened. If it's not on purpose, then you don't need to be hiding it. It makes it look like you did it on purpose when you hide stuff like this. Now, you have two minutes to produce the original sheet that was on your bed, you wet pajamas, and anything else that is wet from wetting yourself either in the night or from any times before."

He looked down at his watch.

"Go."

Cassie looks at her father - then sees the door shut hard and listen as she does she blushes more than evers and stutters her words "err .. er,,, b b b ut umm i seeee ummm i err err b b u tt Papa imm er gonna be lateee for skoooo l ... "

Cassie listens to her father ,as she trys to hold her self from going in the bath "i i i dont know daddee (not realizin she called him dadee now) i not means toos, i umm not ther noo tickles , its umm just happens daddee. i wakes up in mornings and finds me wet" looks down in water "and i not wanna tells u cuz i i i i dont knows... i reallee not lying to you but if i not tell i am lying to u dadee ? "

As she hears her father walk up to the bathroom, he then does something she didnt think of lock her in. Cassie was a little confuse once he left . She try to force the door "ummmmm come on moveeee"