LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Diapers for Students

I've seen a lot of posts about college students specifically not being able to afford diapers. I found a way that all of us college going diaper lovers can get some essentially for free, so I thought we could all try and help each other out. It might actually work for some highschool people too, all you need is an email ending in ".edu".

Amazon has a service called Amazon student, if you're in school and have a .edu email address you can sign up for free. It gives you Amazon Prime free for 6 months, which basically is just free 2-day shipping, which is kind of cool by itself. You can cancel it anytime, so if you don't want an account once you're done with this you can just close it.

Here's the important part: you can refer other people to Amazon student by sending them a link and for every person you refer you get $10 credit to spend on Amazon. They have packs of a bunch of kinds of diapers for around $20, so if you can refer 2 other people you go to school with then that's a free pack of diapers. They ship discreetly, just a standard cardboard box with Amazon on it, so if you're in a dorm it won't be a problem.

I've already invited a few of my friends to it and it works great. I live at home with my family, so I would rather be the first one to get to the package obviously and the 2-day shipping means I know exactly when it's coming too. I know it always sounds sketchy when somebody recommends you do something like this, since I get money out of it, but this is legit through amazon so you don't have to worry about anything.

Here's my referral link if you want to try it out:

NIce and ethical, no doubt

This was not designed for freeloading, but for persons with real needs

There is no such thing as a free lunch, this will drive prices up for regular customers

The service is designed so you get $10 to use on what you want. We would just pick to use that on diapers. This is the way the service is meant to be used. They hope that after you use it you will want to continue to pay for prime or at least order from the site, which I do plan to do. I use amazon all the time and after my 6 months I'm planning to continue paying for a prime membership. Even if the people here sign up and ONLY use it for the diapers, that means they had to refer a couple more people at least. There's no way somewhere in that chain one of the people won't start using amazon more. That's what the business expects.

This isn't cheating anyone, this is the way they meant for the service to be used. This small amount of money can't force them to raise prices, first because if it would then they wouldn't have set up the service in the first place, and second because the majority of products on Amazon are sold through outside businesses or private sellers.

I think this all sounds unethical because of the way I phrased it, but in the end we're not using the service any differently than anyone else. If I chose to buy books or movies or whatever with the money it would be the same. They're trying to get people to refer people because of the promise of free stuff. The hook worked, I want the free stuff and I expect other people do too, so I'm recommending it. I don't really see the problem.

If it uses .edu, one is justified in concluding that it is for educational supplies. not get-your-rocks-off goodies, with which there is nothing wrong but be willing to get them on your own dime

If it is uneathical, which at one point you were welling to concede, before the bit of revisionism, that ends it: Right?

If it was meant for educational supplies, it would be limited to educational supplies. If it's "buy anything you want", then buying anything you want is in no way unethical, as it's using the credit for its intended purpose.

If it does both, requires or specifies .edu then says "buy what you want" then, unless there is something we are not being told, if there is a breach, the fault is theirs for communicationg two contradictory ideas. then take the benefit of the doubt. One is implicit, the other is explicit. the explicit takes precedence since it is openly stated while the implicit is unstated and left to implication and is therfore only a potential as opposed to the actual content of the explicit terms

Wat are they; 10 mil plastic?

.edu addys can be issued to non-students who have other affiliations with a university. Generally you'll either have to be doing business or research with them and ask for that, but if you know someone high enough in the administration they can make it happen for you ;) I was offered one (and a whole lot more) from my business affiliations but the way things turned out I'm glad I didn't take them up on the offer :mellow:

Students get offered a lot of special deals and discounts, so take advantage of them. Just be sure to read the details well on offers of credit; sometimes those aren't going to be your best bet :whistling: