LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soon as everyone had gathered Lucy asked what Tyler and Katie thought of the house that they were going to visit then explained some of the ideas that the four of them wanted like a dance studio for Lucy, a office space for Josh along with what Tyler and Kaite wanted

Katie "I would like a room for studying my college electronics room please mummy, I am willing to share a playroom with Tyler"

Josh "Sweetie you do not need to do that me and Lucy have the money for the new house sorted out by selling our excising houses"

Katie "I think we will like it mummy"

Josh "Sweetie we understand but save your money then you can use it to decorate your room and laboratory, Lucy would like a dance studio and I said she can have the basement but the attic can be your lab sweetie" He helps everyone into the car

Tyler accepts the conditions though is willing to negotiate if the basement's big enough; he says so and also thanks Josh for acknowledging his willingness to help.

Lucy was glad that Tyler liked her idea and hoped that the basement would be big enough for the both of them to share if not then the two of them would have to come to some other arrangement like if one was going to the basement to let the other know and for how long that they would be down there either that or they could have a time table for who uses it on what days and times

(In the UK Kitchens or utility rooms off the kitchen is where we keep the washer driers, I need someone to play the estate agent please as I am already playing two people)

Josh sees the estate agents car pull up and park "That must be them now, everyone out"

Katie "Okay lets go" unfastens her seat belt and gets out the car making sure there is no traffic first