LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" After dance with karen, I've got boaring history with Alex, God I really hate him "Max sighed "He is always disapproves of what projects that I want to do like the history of swan lake but I don't care for Karen is never like that with me for she really Appreciates me more than he does"

"Thank you Tyler I will have a hot chocolate and apple turnover please" she says walking to the cafe before sitting down and replies to Max "Max if he tries to bully you let me know I will sort him out like I did our school history teacher" she giggles recalling how she got him.

"Thank you Katie and I'm always happy to help" Tyler says cheerfully; "You're my first two real friends outside of my dad ever; we've gotten closer after my mom died in a horrible car accident.

Edited by Kaidus
"I am really sorry to hear that sweetie, I must of been hard on you and money will not really make up for it either. I hope you feel you can be open with me and Max though if you ever need to talk?" Katie says to him then eats and hugs her 2 friends

"I tend to wear my heart on my shoulder, metaphorically speaking, so I tend to let out how I'm feeling regardless of what it is I'm feeling" Tyler replies as he returns Katie's hug; "How

"It can be a bonding experience, so it's understandable" Tyler replies comfortingly; "My dad and I would often talk while building a model together, shooting some hoops (playing basketball), at the batting cages, or even during a drive; the main point is making sure the people who need to talk is in a comfortable position."

"My favourite talking position still is when in mums lap, she says even though I am a grown up now I will be her little girl and it kind of feels nice not that I use baby items now though. But if there are people that do then that's cool with me" Katie says honestly.

Katie smiles "And like I said I would not judge others if they did either that includes my BFF's" she says with a cuddle. Finishing her food and drink before saying "Right I must go to lesson text me when you have a free period both of you that is" she says before giving them both a cuddle and handing Tyler her business card.