LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confused.com lol

Omg i thought yous were here to help. Im getting told of for my spelling. I get that but im dislexic. And as for the questions alot more people wouldnt feel as ashamed n scared to tell people if there was more open minded people happy to ask questions like me out there. I asked these questions because i thought i might get help. So far your just making me feel like a tit and showing me up.

We are here to help. Please just consider our only real means of communicating here is by our writing. When someone doesn't (or in your case- can't) write properly then it makes it very difficult for us to understand you. Good grammar is particularity important to a lot of us.

We're not picking on you. I have to proofread for spelling in my every post and on my longer ones I often need to edit them for spelling twice after I thought I got all the bugs out. Still you'll find mistakes all over my posts :rolleyes: Just try harder and use a spellchecker. Simples B)

Ask away, we like helping where we can. Just try to keep you question clear, ans post just one at a time (or at least I separate threads).

And you last post was much, much easier to read and understand. Keep up the effort, it shows.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...