LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Those Who Started Young - Brief Questionnaire

http://findarticles....9/ai_n29342485/

The above article is very well cited, and should get everyone up to speed on where the debate about repressed/recovered memories REALLY is, in its progress. As they say in the article, one of the fundamental road blocks is the inability to duplicate trauma memories in human volunteers in a laboratory setting, due to human rights issues. That is the real roadblock to this- not the inexistence of evidence. There is an embarrassment of riches, in terms of very compelling anecdotal evidence. If I could get any of my survivor friends to post their life stories here you would see people who had no inkling they had been sexually abused, and decades later started having flashbacks, for instance. The case I'm speaking of is interesting, in that his older brother recovered memories of the same perps abusing him a few years before, and this friend of mine laughed it off. Then he recalled. He owed his brother an apology, and his brother corroborates his recalled memories. Don't let the FMSF and special interest group lawyers fool you. Lawyers think they can control everything- including science. This is an emerging problem in our society. Lawyers have no place in science. Lawyers are idiots. They don't have one tenth of the intelligence of the average doctor or scientist.

"Enough research has been accumulated supporting the position that traumatic memory is different from ordinary event memory and that recovered memories are possible while not necessarily accurate in their entirety (Allen, 2005; Courtois, 1999; Davis, 2005; McNally, 2003; Mollon, 2002). In reviewing scientific developments related to the delayed recall of memory, Brown (2004) found support for the belief that traumatic memories are processed differently than memories for ordinary events. Areas of research highlighted by Brown were van der Kolk's (1996) research on the somatosensory modalities of processing information, the betrayal trauma model developed by Freyd and colleagues (2001), and Anderson's (1998) inhibitory memory model."

Also, check out the "Recovered Memory Archive" for over 100 well-documented, and corroborated, real cases of people who experienced repression and delayed recall for traumatic memories: http://blogs.brown.e...ecoveredmemory/

I definitely don't fit the pattern you're asserting and I was wanting to get back into diapers as early as I can remember. I must've been 3 or 4 looking at the photo album and my favorite picture was always the one where I was getting my diaper changed. I wanted to go back to being a baby and getting all of the attention and love. I remember being aroused by diapers when I was 7 or 8 and not really understanding what my erection was, just that it was annoying. Otherwise diapers have never been sexual for me.

1. I May have alexithymia (http://oaq.blogspot.com/ to find out. YES or NO

No.

2. I have difficulty forming intimate relationships, and finding a sexual partner - YES or NO

Nope.

3. Growing up, I was very uncomfortable with being touched - YES or NO

No.

4. I started masturbating at a young age - YES or NO

No. I wouldn't describe 15 as young.

5. I have been mostly asexual throughout my life - YES or NO

No.

6. In very traumatic or distressing situations, I become robotic, and detached, underreacting - YES or NO

No.

To answer your questions

1. I May have alexithymia - NO: I don't fit any of the definitions--I'm an incredibly creative person.

2. I have difficulty forming intimate relationships, and finding a sexual partner - NO: If anything, the opposite would be true.

3. Growing up, I was very uncomfortable with being touched - NO: Again, the exact opposite--I loved being touched.

4. I started masturbating at a young age - YES: By the time that I was 14, I would masturbate regularly.

5. I have been mostly asexual throughout my life - NO: I've had plenty of sexual activity in my life.

6. In very traumatic or distressing situations, I become robotic, and detached, underreacting - SOMETIMES: This one's tricky. Normally I'm level headed in traumatic or distressing situations--prologned exposure to them for weeks or months on end though will cause one of two reactions. I will either fit the description above, or I'll go to the other extreme overreacting and becoming incredibly emotional. It depends on how long I've been in a hostile environment and what's causing the traumatic situation.

You can read my DD blog to see when I first got into diapers. I was right within your age window, but I definitely don't fit your "profile" as it were.

1. No, not at all.

2. No, Not really. In fact, I have had many. We don't always share the same kinks, but w/e. i'm not really interested in sex tbh

3. Yes, actually. Still am a bit, but I've mostly gotten past it.

4. Yes. Um... technically, by the common thought of masturbation, I started at 11. However, I'd actually figured out how to make myself orgasm in one form or another by the time I was about 8.

5. No. Lots of sexual activity, not a lot of interest in sex, though. More of a thing to do to pass the time. Plus, most of my sexual activity was during the time I was heavily using drugs.

6. No, I'm more of the screaming, arm flailing type. lol

ehhh i don't place all my faith in strictly what some MD says, i do my research and read both sides of the 'argument'

50 years ago homosexuality = pedophilia and autism = needs to be sterilized and locked away for life.

200 years ago epilepsy = witch that needed to be burned at the stake

However at all those times, there were just as many 'professionals' of their time who believed the opposite of these statements. Thanks to the internet people have access to both sides of an argument, back than you only had access to the argument / belief held by those in 'power'.. i.e. the majority.

I don't read something and then say "oh yep thats it, thats the only truth" but i do read things for knowledge, with the knowing that many many things will change each year in the medical and scientific community...

also i never stated allll memories are false completely and utterly, i stated taht it has been incredible hard to substantiate the majority of memories people have of abuse, therefore making it incredibly hard to substantiate the idea that every single 'recovered' memory is true and acurrate. But also, we are not computers, and do not record events just as they happened, we record them according to the emotional state we were in at the time... and then when we recall thsoe memories each time we taint them with our present emotional state... hence memories change over time... This they have studied repeatedly, over and over and over for decades...

Its not good, its not bad.. it just is... but sometimes knwing this, can help someone say "well this event happened, and what i was feeling at the tiem i will never truely know, because that is unreliable, but i know how i feel right now, when i think about it..." an then make a conscious decision not to let a memory rule your future or your present.

THe problem is the OP is very upset at this false memory syndrome society, adn therefore believes that anyone who does not 100% believe every recovered memory is completely true and accurate MUST be some sort of card carrying member, and then believes taht every card carrying member must then support pedophilia...

just as every catholic hates gays (ermmm very not true) and every muslim is a terrorist (again very not true) ...

Thats a vey good post Sarah. I must admit that in reading the Op I felt the sensation of 'here we go again'. The 'research' is in fact no such thing. Research is supposed to reveal truth - not try and justfity an opinion. Ths subject of memory is a complex one but that doesnt mean it is a total mystery. The notion that all memories are intrinsically true is such palpable nonsense that it hardly bears denunciation. Young children are the classic example of how easy it is to get a child to beleive something that is utterly untrue - including the impossible. immature adolesencents and some adults can be convinced of an event that never happened and this has been shown and proven time and time again. 'Eyewitness accounts' are already regarded as some of the mosty unreliable evidence presented in court because memory plays tricks. Well not really tricks as such... Memory is not recorded as a serious of videos or photos that can be retrieved at any later stage with perfect accuracy. Most are actually recorded in the memory centres as 'concepts' with very littls actual detail. The brain reconstructs a memory experience from the information it has (or thinks it has). This is how the 'video camera' remembrance of abusive events occurs. the person rebuilds the memory with a different perspective. It is not hard to see how false memories can occur when we build them this way.

Im sorry but most of the so-called research is simply trying to find other people with similar experiences to the OP. That has its own value but it isnt research.