LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, I know am new here but would like to ask a question that has personally been bugging me. I wonder how much other people poop in their diapers? I get that not many people enjoy it, but for those that do, for how long? I personally like wearing diapers containing poop, but thats just me. I usually change when I start to notice the sag in my diaper or when I leak, although I can't really control that, me being incontient and all. Anyways thank you!

I really enjoy poopy diapers. I fill them every chance I get and I almost never change immediately-- it's usually at least 15 min but sometimes I'll stay in for hours. I won't get a rash unless it's a really loose bm, or I had something acidic to eat, and I've never gotten a rash from a wet diaper, even after 18hrs-- my skin is pretty resilient

only ppoped when i have had an accident and then changed as soon as it has been convenient to do so. I drive for a living and it might be 10 minutes upto the longest it has been is a couple of hours. OOOH there has been one time when I was completelyimmobile in bed and i had to have a continence nurse to change my diaper, the longest must have been about 3 hours. Time played tricks at that time owing to the amounts of pain killer I was on. There was one point when i had a wet diaper on and I was given medication for the pain. The next i knew i was in a dry clean diaper and i couldn't recall having it changed.

I love too poop in my nappies. :) Clean up isn't usually that bad just wipe and shower. Then put on a fresh diaper. But i rarely stay in them just filling my diaper is enough.