LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tim and Daisy (private with babyDaisy)

robehouse

Tim Daly was a middle aged man who was looking for a special girl to become his life partner. This might not have seemed to daunting a task, but Tim wanted to turn a normal girl into a little toddler that did everything he told them and slept in a nursery. He already had one room of his house set up as a nursery with larger than normal furniture.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand and see what bread i want to buy. I dont know what to get so i just get one of each. I walk a little further along the aisle before getting knocked into by a man. I feel his hands around my waist.

"Its my fault i should have moved out the way" i say to you. "Wepl i best finish my shopping." I say turning around and jist about to walk away until i get stopped by you.

I stand infront of you shaking and waiting for you to tell me why you stopped me from finishing my shopping off.

"I almost forgot my manners. My name is Tim Daly. I feel really bad about making you fall like that. How about I make it up to you? I was planning on making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and I would like for you to come over to my house and join me. If you want something else I would be glad to fix it for you, Mrs....?"

"Just call me Daisy. Sure i would love to come for dinner." I say finishing my shopping. "Wait by the exit for me while i pay for my shopping. I will be there in a few minutes.

A few minutes later im at the exit and heading to your house with you for dinner. "I will have to stop at my old house on the way to yours to get my things" i say

"No problem, Daisy. Just give me directions and we'll get going."

Tim walked Daisy out to his truck and opened the door. He saw Daisy was having problems climbing up so Tim put his hands around her and lifted her into the seat.

"Upsy-Daisy!"

Tim closed the door and got in the drivers seat. He looked over at Daisy and smiled at her, thinking she looked like a young child sitting there. Tim followed the directions and found the house without a problem.

"Would you like for me to cone in with you?"

"No im fine its just to get my clothes and hair and beauty supplies". I say before getting put the truckand going inside and getting my things. I come out with 3 boxes and a bag. I put them in the truck befote getting back in and buvkling the seatbelt.

(sorry. Thought I had replied)

Tim saw the boxes and wondered what was going on, since he had just invited her for dinner. He didn't say anything though. Tim drove to his house which was about 3 times the size of Daisy's old house. He got out and took the boxes. He led Daisy into the house and set the boxes down.

"Make yourself comfortable and I will get dinner on. It should only take about a half hour. The bathroom is just down the hall to the right."

Tim went to the kitchen and started making dinner.

We go inside and while you make dinner i walk around downstairs looking at different things. "Just going to the bathroom" i say to you as i head there. Ibopenthe door just as you come and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Whats wrong?" I ask really.needing thw toilet but i dont express it to you.

"Thank you. I was taught how to cook by my mother. If you don't mind me asking, are you having problems? I am just wondering about all those boxes you brought with you. Are you losing your home?"

Tim used his napkin to wipe some sauce off of Daisy's cheek.

"Unfortunately im getting kicked out my home just for a family to move in. I have lived there for 3 years and they kick me out for a family that has just moved here." I say to you as i finish my dinner. "That was gorgeous. I really need a place to stay but i cant find a house or apartment at all."

"No no I will take the room. if you don't mind that is. What are the rules?" I ask taking the napkin from my top as I have finished my dinner and I am full and cant take any more. I wait for you to reply to what I said about the rules and me staying here.

"Well first of all I will set up a bathroom schedule for you. You will be allowed to use the bathroom in the morning upon waking up, right after lunch and then at bedtime. If there is an emergency you will ask nicely if you can use the bathroom. I may or may not give you permission. That may sound a bit harsh, but I have my reasons. They include keeping my water bill down, among others."

While you are in this house I will treat you as my daughter. I will decide what you wear and where and when you go anywhere."

"There will be other rules, but if you do as you are told you can live here rent free. If you break the rules I will charge you $600 a month rent. If you agree to follow my rules then just say 'Yes daddy'. Otherwise, I will drive you where ever you want to go."

While Daisy watched tv Tim cleaned the kitchen and locked the bathroom door. He looked in the living room and saw Daisy curled up on the couch, sucking her thumb.

Tim went down the hall and unlocked a door that led to a secret nursery. He had always wanted a baby girl to take care of and thought he may have found her in Daisy. He entered the room and went to the closet. He took out a baby doll nightgown that would fit a small girl and he guessed it would fit Daisy as well. He got a pacifier and the bottoms to the nightgown and left the room, locking the door behind him. He took the nightgown and panties to the room Daisy would be sleeping in and laid them on the toddler bed.

Tim came out to the living room and handed Daisy the pacifier.

"I don't want you sucking your thumb. From now on you will suck on that pacifier unless I say you can take it out. It's almost your bedtime. I put a nightgown on your bed. Let me show you where you will be sleeping."

I suckle on the pacifier. I follow you to the room that i will be staying in. We go into the room. "Dadfy once im ready for bed do i still get to watch tv?" I say sitting on the bed not knowing if i can undress and dress myself or not. I suckle the pacifier sitting on the toddler bed.

"Don't mind the bed. Occasionally I have a ten year old niece who stays over occasionally and she still wets the bed. I make her wear diapers and sleep here. I promised to get her a big girl bed if she stays dry for a whole month."

"Let's get you dressed for bed, shall we? Come over here and stand in front of daddy."

Tim tugged off Daisy's dress and pulled her panties down and had her step out of them. He picked up the panties off the bed and put them on Daisy, followed by the childish looking nightgown.

"There we go. Daisy is all dressed for bed. No more TV. Daddy is going to limit your TV time to two hours a day. Even though you haven't watched that much today, it's almost your bedtime. After I take you to the bathroom to use the potty and brush your teeth, it will be quiet time. You will sit on daddy's lap and we will read a book together."

I sigh with the pacifier in my mouth. "Ok daddy. And why are you calling it potty when its the toilet and why do i have to call you daddy?" I ask politely as we head towards the bathroom once im dressed but still suckling the pacifier that i was given.

"I want you to call me daddy because while you are living me with you are my little girl and they call their daddies daddy. and since you are my little girl, you will not call it a toilet. It will be the potty. If you need to get in the bathroom to go potty when the door is locked like it is now, you will come find daddy and tell him you need to go potty."

I go to the potty both ways and i say to you "im finished daddy" i sit there while you wipe me. I stand up and you pull my panties back up again. "What if i cant find you in time dady or what if i cant finf you at all?" I ask. We go over to the sink and we brush my teeth. Once my teeth are brushed we head back to my room ready for me going to sleep.