LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I, Infantilist

Well, once again I'm glad to see you all like it. And BAbyJay, I'd like to take a stab at your offer if that's okay. Maybe this will be enough to get some of my non-ABDL work out there. I need all the supporters I can get, and I'm thinking about posting some of my non-ABDL stories up on other forums so you can all tell me what you think. I won't post them here since this forum seems to be strictly meant for stories related to this kind of thing (aside from some poems).

Dr_J,

I don't mine at all thats why I asked. My publisher is authorhouse.com. Do you have copies of your other books?

But what happened to the other girl John was getting along with so well. Will she be returning. She was doing a study on him if I remember right.

I read your last chapter again. I really think its great. I think Jill will be Johns mommy. She will be the one who would love him as a baby and care for him without any tricks.

Baby Jay NY

Ahh, authorhouse.com

I almost went with them initially, but because I didn't have money to pay for their costs, I had to search elsewhere. And, as in copies, do you mean like real book copies? Or just word documents? Because I don't have extra copies of my book, but I can obtain some through my publishing company's web site.

Ah, and to answer your Trisha question: she was really in the story as John's informal therapy session. I'm not sure if I'll bring her back into the story, as she was meant to help him through his depression/self-loathing.

And as for Jill? Hehe...my little secret :D You'll see, though. It will be good.

Ahh, authorhouse.com

I almost went with them initially, but because I didn't have money to pay for their costs, I had to search elsewhere. And, as in copies, do you mean like real book copies? Or just word documents? Because I don't have extra copies of my book, but I can obtain some through my publishing company's web site.

Ah, and to answer your Trisha question: she was really in the story as John's informal therapy session. I'm not sure if I'll bring her back into the story, as she was meant to help him through his depression/self-loathing.

And as for Jill? Hehe...my little secret :D You'll see, though. It will be good.

authorhouse.com had the best support for new writers. And you got alot for the money you paid. Their support staff helped me with everything.

I had my own script which I wrote in micro soft word. They converted it to what they needed. I had my own artist. He supplied the pictures for my book in the formate they needed to down load it. They helped me with my cover page, my "about the Author page and my dedication page. When they were finished with all the formatting I got a copy on a disc. I viewed it made corrections and they sent me back the revised cd. I signed it was OK and I became a "Childrens Book Author" in the matter of months at the old age of 60. My book sold over 100 copies. So what it didn't sell as many copies as war and peace but at least you can read it to your 4 year old to your 8 year old. I was as happy as a baby in diapers. Like how I'm now. If you contact them on line they will send you a package of what it will cost you and what you get for your money. I personnel was very happy. In case you were wondering what its called. Mr. Grasshopper's Special Day".

Thanks for the up date on your story. Dr_J I'm really enjoying your story. Let me know how I can get a copy of your books. Good luck and keep writing.

Baby Jay NY

So, I'm sorry about the long wait! Busy busy, and writer's block. Both keep me from finishing this story, though there are a few more chapters to go. This chapter took some thought, so please let me know if you feel the plot is "rushed". I feel I did an okay job at making the decisions of our two lovers, Jill and John, flow into the story smoothly, but some of you may think otherwise. I need to know please :)

Ah, and almost forgot. Some of you have been asking about how to get a copy of my published book. Here's the link :

http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/sho....asp?Search=Yes

If this link doesn't work, then just go to publishamerica.com, then click on "Online Bookstore" at the top of the page, and then search for "James Schneider". My book will pop up :)

Now, enough talking! Enjoy the next chapter!!

Chapter Ten

I turned around to see what or who she was so afraid of, and that’s when I saw him. He was a walking prep model with his collar popped and his hair perfectly gelled straight. He looked to be about my height, but had just a bit more of a build than I did. This was the one who destroyed my friend’s will. This was my enemy. By the way he stumbled about, I figured he was drunk.

“Well, look who’s here! Didn’t think you’d ever come back here, Jill! After all, this is where we went on the night you got pregnant…stupid bitch.

Dr. J,

This story is coming along quite nicely! Of course, we're all pulling for Jill and John to get back together, and the ending of this chapter puts a hopeful light on that possibility. Now, if it just turns out that she has become dominant, or has secretly learned hypnosis with the intention of making his babying a bit more permanent than just for the weekend...

LOL

Seriously, this is great, and i appreciate all of your hard work! Please keep tapping into your inner writing muse and keep these wonderful stories coming!

Best soggy wishes,

Latexman :)

This is a great story.

The writing is fantastic, and the characters seem realistic. This story does not read anything like the usual jerk fests. This is a story I can see being published in a book form. Non AB/DL's might find the diaper twist a bit odd, but it is just a part of the story, not the main focus. Fantastic.

Wow, this story is amazing. I don't know why I've waited so long to begin reading it. I'm unbelievably hooked and cannot wait to read more. There are so many things that I feel I can at least relate a little bit to.

*sighs* if only my first published book did this well! Sheesh! I'd be well off to publishing my other works!!!!! Ah well. Maybe this will be what gets my foot in the door and allows me to publish more successfully next time? Who knows? Everything's just questions and thoughts.

I'm working on Chapter Eleven, so just hang tight for a week or so and I'll try to get it all done :)

Okay everyone. Sorry for the long delay. :( I worked an 8 day week, so I just finished this now. There will be more of this style of storytelling in the following chapter. But please enjoy!

Chapter Eleven

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to explain my love for Jill. The weekend of our getting back together only caused me to love her more, and during my patient waiting period for Jill to baby me, she and I talked just about every day. Sometimes I’d even call her while I was working, but nobody knew since I was usually the only one in the backroom. Working and waiting. That’s all I did during the weeks preceding our sacred time. And on that special day, my love for her would become one of the strongest emotional attachments I’ve ever had with anyone before.

We had it all planned out. I’d ordered some more of the same type of diapers off of the internet, and Jill still had some of her baby things: pacifiers, baby bottles, baby wipes and powder, and even a nursery, minus the furniture (she told me she’d gotten rid of the crib and changing table shortly after her miscarriage since it made her upset at the time). I still wondered what she’d meant about making her bond with her “baby

Dr. J -- what a treat to find that you've already posted the next chapter!! This story just seems to grab me and keep me riveted on the topic of wondering what is going to happen next. Your writing style is very easy to read, and the sensual eroticism of this chapter seems to foretell some sexy escapades to come!

Thanks for your great work and for sharing it with us!

Latexman :)

U know Dr_J... you are one hell of a writer. I haven't enjoy a story this much since...... There is however, one other story that I'm really into and that is "My Girlfriends Sisters Baby".

It was amazing though. When Jill was placing Johns binkie in his mouth I started to open mine.

As I have been saying. Your story is really really good. This chapter is by far the best. Thank you for sharing.

Baby Jay NY

Again, I can't express just how honored I am that you all like this story so much! And to tell you the truth....I write this story as I go along. There is no outline. Just words escaping the brain.

AND I made 5,000 hits, so that must mean something. :)

I shall pump out 12 as best as I can. Ah, and Baby Jay, I too am enjoying "My Girlfriend's Sister's Baby", mostly because it's a twist on the stories that I've read before.

Ah, and whoever IM'd me last night, thanks, haha. I was sleeping, but thanks!

I'm writing as fast as I can while still making this story good lol, so please be patient. As college draws near, my work week and stuff gets a little more hectic. :) It'll be done soon!!!

My dream came true: I've achieved 5,000 hits....FIVE THOUSAND! Again, this story is more popular than my first published book!!!!!!!! I'm...astonished, to say the least :D

Chapter Twelve....is in the works ^_^

I love all of you for your patience! A LOT of unfortunate things have happened this past week, one regarding whether or not I can go back to college, so I'm sorry for the gap.

Anyway, here's 12....you might think it could end here, but I have to add a bit more. Maybe one or two more chapters in order to really let John shine.

So, here is Twelve:

Chapter Twelve

The next morning was just as good as the night before. Neither of us looked at the time when we woke up. Instead, Jill greeted me with a “good morning

Dr_J,

Rushed...... not for a secomd. :P The story is going so well... I can feel the love that these two have for each other. :wub: Regarless of the circumstan. (i know I can't spell). :blush: I can't write as well as you either but yet I post replies.

Take your time but hurry up. Did I say that? Sorry. :rolleyes: Write at your own pace. I can wait (not) did I say that again. Send me to bed with a wet diaper. :crybaby:

Nice chapter Dr_J.

Baby Jay NY

Excellent story, extremely hard to believe this is your 1st story, but I do like the way you're writing this one, straight from the gut and the heart, as you go along, with little ideal of where the story will take you, or us, your fans, I am thoroughly impressed, keep it coming!

Writers like you inspire me to try and write better and better stories, as a matter of fact, the writers on this site are all pretty amazing, truly a reason I keep coming back here, numerous times a week, if not in a day, thank you, for your time you put in.....

Booboo

I find it hard to believe that this is my first story of this type as well. (I hope you know that's what I meant...I've written many many stories, but this is my first infantilist story ever written)

I feel like we should have a Story Contest, as in like have all of us pick out our favorite stories that have been posted up. Don't worry, I'm not a dork and I won't vote for my own, because that's just wrong and pompous.

But again, glad to see everyone loves it! Maybe I will publish it someday, even if it does cause a commotion. :)

I like the story DR_J it ncely writting and path story really nice it got hange by your seat all the time wanting more .

But there little problem it does not feel Infantilist to me becuase you chararter does not use his diaper for anything

that big part of being a baby not being potty trained .It make your story feel fake becuase he does not use them for number one or two.