LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pet of the team pvt Kaylaindiapers

"No I'm not going to do no such thing." She whined. She tried to move to get her clothes but the girls held her she couldn't move she was finding out for now and only for now she thought they have me in a spot but when I get my chance all you bitches will PAY.. She thought to herself..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miranda sighed. "Obviously training will be a challange." Ariel spoke up. "Don't worry, between the 16 of us we'll figure it out. Miranda smiled at her firned. I know. She glanced back a the film school boys and nodded. "Ok ladies, time for them to have their fun. Get her onh her knee." Kayla's hands were handcuffed behind her back and two of the swimteam girls took the camera's being used to film this while the boys opened their pants

Training Kayla thought has she lost her mind then she became worried when the girl spoke up about between all of them they'll figure it out.. What the fuck are they talking about she thought. Then she felt her knee being push it finding that nerve where if you hit it just right your knee collapses..

Miranda shook her head again. "Sorry princess." she said simply. "But I promised thes gentlemend some time with you in exchange for them taping this." She moved out of the way and Tim and Brad moved forward with huge grins.

Tim yanked on her hair hard making her cry out and stuffed his erection into her mought. "Oh god yes....such a sweet mouth..." he murmered starting to thrust. Brad was now fingering kayla's pussy. "And she's wet...I think she's really enjoying this.." he said with a grin.

Kayla wasn't going to let them have the satisfaction but he grabbed her hair and it hurt and the other guy was fingering her so with the combination of pain from her hair being pulled along with feeling good from being fingered she opened her mouth and was rewarded with a thick dick. He grabbed her hair as he fucked her mouth!

"Mmph!" Is all the sounds she could make behind the big dick in her mouth as he was guiding her head back in forth by pulling her hair and the other guy was fingering her getting her all wet. She wanted to defend herself as she had only been with 3 guys as Miranda made it sound like she was a slut!

Miranda glanced at the clock. "Hurry up boys we only have an hour until the swimteam needs to be to practice." she said it causally as though the had all the time in the world. Tim grunted while brad was licking Kayla's back and shoulder masturbating himself. "Almost....THERE!" Tim came in kayla's mouth hard and fast. Brad was right behind getting kayla's back nad legs messy.

Kayla herd that bitch Miranda talk saying something about a hour at least she knew this nightmare was coming to an end and she would pay that bitch back! She felt the guy behind her was jacking off as the other guys dick was expanding she knew any moment he was going to explode. Then it happened she took it all then the guy behind her grunted and she felt some hot liquid hitting her back rolling down her spine. She knew what it was.. She felt just like a SLUT!

The two young men stepped away panting and wiping themselves off with rags taht were handed to them. Miranda smired at Kayla. "My my somone's messy" she teased as the gang of girls with strapons moved forward eager for the last bit of humilation for the blond.

Mirnda snorted. NOw now princess..it won't be so bad" she cooed reaching under her to rub her clit as she moved to enter the cuffed blond. Several of the other girls started to coo and tease Kayla rubbing their strapons over her, speading the cum from the boys who had just cum on her.

"No-No Please Miranda I'll do anything!" She cried as she felt Miranda enter here as she grabbed her hair and made her look at her as she started to fuck her all she could do was cry in pain and fear and also it felt good cause she was being touched in her most sensitive parts..

Kayla continued to cry wondering what else Miranda had in store for her or was this it.. She was sticky and she felt dirty she wanted to go take a shower and try to forget this ever happened, her plan for revenge was out the window not if Miranda had this whole thing on tape!

"Ugh!" Kayla let out as Miranda started pumping her she wanted to go home so bad that was the one thought that kept her mind from not screaming and going crazy that soon this would be over. She hated how Miranda talked to her almost like baby talk but real sweet and like she was stupid and she called her princess. She wanted to hit her..