LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Shop Assistant (for Squiregirl18 & Sissydreams)

sissydreams

Wendy Johnson had just recently taken over the family business, she ran a small pharmacy in a quiet town. It had been there for many years and up until recently had been run with her mother but now it was just Wendy. So she decided that it would be the ideal time to take on a new assistant to help out, also it would mean she would have someone to talk to on the quiet days.

Holly Morgone had worked for most of her life. From the time she could start she was working and going but when she saw the aid for the shop. Holly knew that was the place for her. She went right inside to see what could be done.

Wendy had worked at the shop since leaving school, but with her mum now leaving the business early she had her own ideas of the type of person she wanted to help her out. When she saw the girl walking through the door, the first thing that struck her was that she looked so cute, but not the typical customer that usually came in.

Holly nodded softly as she walked over. "I like to fill out the paper work for the job here....." She then looked around smiling a little. "Your store is very nice" She wasn't one to suck up or anything but she a nice and trusting girl with only a few things that where really hard on her.

Holly clapped her hands and smiled wide. "Oh thank you!" She then looked over again. "I'm 16 and I have been thought places like this before and helping out and even getting some kinds of things" Holly said as her cheeks turned red and leaned back.

"Well that sounds fine, I was looking for someone a bit older but maybe a younger face would fit better with some of our more shy younger customers. I think you will do fine Holly, you can start this afternoon if you wish, though I will have to measure you up for a uniform, I'm not sure I have one small enough for you".

" You should make yourself familiar with all the things we sell, even those some might find a bit embarrassing to ask for, but I think you will work out what they are".

Holly nodded to it all and turned happy she got it but worried about being fitted for her uniform. As she walked around she saw pills and the diapers they sell making her bit her lip knowing she wasn't wearing anything then and worried she might have a accident but she couldn't say anything about it.

"ok Holly, now you have had time to have a look around, it presume that you have seen everything that we sell. I mentioned before about the more embarrassing things, so I suppose you noticed that I stock a very wide range of diapers. We stock babies up to size 6, then youths, then adults in all sizes. I carry a large stock as people who require them seem to prefer using the small shop rather than being seen in a large store where they might meet someone they know. I just hope you are not going to be too embarrassed about selling them.

Holly nodded about the diapers and things as she walked into the room and took off her clothes. This wasn't going to work at all she would need to pee soon and she knew she couldn't hold it well. Yet she tired as she stood there she moved her feet a little trying so hard to not do it. But after some time it just started to go and there was no stoppuing it.

When Wendy walked through the door and saw Holly having her little accident, she was not completely surprised for some reason.

"Well I thought there was something you where keeping from me, but I suppose it explains why you where so comfortable when I mentioned diapers",

Holly almost could have started to cry but she held it togeter find and just nodded. "Can I take the disposable panites" She said as she stood there and looked over having a hard time to keep herself from crying. Yet once it was done she sat on a chair and looked over. "I have a very small badder....it doesn't hold much and normally I wear diapers but I couldn't do that for the intervew" She said softly before moving her hand over her wet underwear as she needed to go a little more.

"I can see why you didn't wear your diapers but that is fine, you should have said so, it won't make a difference".

Looking at Holly, Wendy could tell that she was desperate to go to the toilet again.

"Wait there a minute, I will be right back".

Wendy left the room and returned a few seconds later with something behind her back.

"Here you go sweetie" said Wendy, removing a child potty from behind her back, "I think you had best use this before we have another accident".

Holly just nodded and pulled down her skirt and underwear before going over and sitting. Right away she was peeing into it filling it up before standing up a little and going over to drump it in the bathroom and then sitting on it again. Once it was all out she looked over. "My parents are thinking of getting me into a place where they can make it bigger not really fix it but make it bigger" As Holly said it she looked away still looking like she was 6 not 16.

"We I don't think that is the right attitude to have with things is it" replied Wendy, "I know this might be a bit soon but I have a large house and live on my own, you can rent some of my rooms if you wish, then we can travel to work together".

Holly smiled to her and nodded going over and laying out a towel before laying down on it. "I'm used to being diapered and you don't think its a good idea?" She said softly the towel soon having a little wet spot as when it got going it really would go. Holly sighed softly to herself as he laid there trying to relax. "I think I like to rent the room" She said after a little bit.

As the diaper was put on Holly nodded getting up and pulling on her skirt before smiling. "Thank you" She said softly and walked out. As she got home she talked to her parents about the move and they nodded since they wanted to find her somewhere to stay when they went away. Holly ran to her room packing and getting things ready before looking down.

Wendy was pleased with her day so far, she had found a new assistant and someone with whom she could share her house. Ok, things where not perfect with Holly but she was a sweet little thing and seeing as Wendy had never had children, it would be nice to have someone around to keep an eye on.

About dinner time Holly called with her parents close. As soon as she heard a voice Holly smiled. "I can come and live with you besides my parents are going on a trip" Holly was jumping all around as her mom got her bed ready for that night and pulled out a diaper. "I have to go soon but I can't wait to see you tomrrow"

"Well that is fine with me" replied an extremely happy Wendy, "Why don't you come to work as normal in the morning and then we can close at lunch like normal then go and collect your things, that way I won't get lost looking for your house".

Holly nodded. "I won't forget and thank you I'll be there right on time" As she smiled she got off the phone and got into her bed starting to fall to sleep. Not too long after she was sleeping fully.

Wendy went to bed feeling happy with herself that night, things had taken a new turn for her but as far as she was concerned a turn for the better. She had a new assistant plus a new friend to live in the house with her, even if it did mean she might be looking after her quite a bit.

The only decision she had to make was which room to offer Holly. There was the beautifully decorated bedroom in the front of the house, similar in size to her own but decorated for an adult, or there was the room that was her nieces, she used it when she came to stay before they moved away. It was the perfect room for a young girl .

As the night went Holly slept waking up at one point to but her diaper was already wet so she just turned over and went back to sleep. When the morning came she got up and out of her diaper and into her clothes for the shop with a clean diaper under the pants. It wasn't hard to miss as she only had her night time ones but Holly didn't care. She then got on her bike and started for the shop all the while thinking of what might happen.

That morning Wendy was up early at the shop, she had taken delivery of some things she ordered the day before, one being an extra supply of large Pampers diapers, she new they where perfect for Holly, and something told her she would need them.