LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing/Wetting in Public Followup

Guest YoungZeppelin

I do it without caring. Most people are oblivious and I don't care about others opinions cuz most think im weird regardless of what I do.

I don't have a problem with wearing or using out in public (maybe i have a problem with messing in public, unless you are sure you can get out of it and clean up very quickly I suppose there's no problem).

I don't think its really anyone's business what kind of underwear I'm wearing, but I don't really care if they know I am or not. I need diapers for incontinence and mental stress relief, that isn't getting away with something naughty but it is satisfying.

I wear 24/7 and wet when needed if people realize that I am wearing a diaper or can see a diaper butt I don't care I wear diapers because it's better than wet pants

I don't get to wear much so I don't really get the chance/had the chance to wet in public. I would really like too and try it because it sounds really fun and exciting.

I know I am weird too and I am very happy about that I like to wear and use diapers. The one person that I told really crushed me and put me down so it really made me feel bad about who I was for a while and still a bit to this day.

Since I wear 24/7 out of necessity, I don't have much of a choice. As Kensei said, it's that or wet/messy pants.

That being said, I really don't go out of my way to overly conceal the fact that I wear diapers. I'm sure that they're often poking out of my waistband or out from under my skirt when I bend over, but I'm not worried about other peoples opinions at all.

It's one thing if you have a humiliation fetish, but I just try not to spend half of my day worrying about whether the cashier at Trader Joes noticed my diaper.

Luckily not often. I do wear relaxed/loose fit pants, but I know they are loose so I also wear this marvelous invention called a belt. It seems a lot of people (especially teens) aren't even aware these exist.

That said, saturated diapers do tend to sag. Having to pull them back up is sometimes inevitable, but at least I know I'm still covered.

I usually wear tight fitting jeans that mask the bulge fairly well, but every time I stand up I have to pull up my pants and adjust my shirt. Especially after driving around in a bucket seat :P

Pretty much if I'm in a hurry and that adjustment slips my mind, I have and inch or two of diaper showing.

Whenever I'm tempted to wear a diaper away from home, I always remember Murphy's Law that if something can go wrong, it will. I do, however, wear a diaper in the neighborhood when walking between Mom's house and my house. Even though I wear cloth with a soaker panel and

always wear and use my nappy in public, but I dont make too much of a show. Often go out doubled up in the evenings. It feels very obvious to me, but I am quite sure no one really notices.

I wet in my diaper when I need to regardless of the situation. Even if I know the diaper is saturated. Sometimes my diaper leaks, and I have been in a store when the urge came and I was going in my diaper only to realize, that pee was running down my legs.....I paid for my items and left the store, I don't think anyone noticed the big wet spots on my pants anyway.

I wet in my diaper when I need to regardless of the situation. Even if I know the diaper is saturated. Sometimes my diaper leaks, and I have been in a store when the urge came and I was going in my diaper only to realize, that pee was running down my legs.....I paid for my items and left the store, I don't think anyone noticed the big wet spots on my pants anyway.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have only wanted to get caught by a nice person who might change my diaper due to all those stories I read, but usually am very discreet when it comes down to public wearing. If I were changing in the restroom, I would wait till no one is in the main area to dispose the used diaper.

I have wet my diaper while ordering food or standing in line and it is definitely exciting getting away with it. I get super paranoid though, which probably makes it more obvious that I'm wearing a diaper because sometimes I push up on the back on my pants to make sure it isn't bulging out, or walk funny since the diaper is soaked. Either way, most people don't care, and those that do shouldn't!