LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enemas, Rectal Suppositories, Rectal Temp. Taking?

Guest diamondback688

Guest little_jonny

the only time i had an enama was when i was in the hospital for a kidney stone (worst pain ever) i was laying on the bed in the small room waiting for the dr and see what he was going to do. they put a iv in me and said i was going to have to give a urine sample and said i couldnt cause i went already. they gave me this nasty knd of milk that had to drink all off. after that i was wheeled off to the x-ray and they said a bunch of stuff that i dont remember and they said

"oh and we will also have to give you an enama."

my first thought was "oh crap im gonna have to hold it forever"

but i was surprised i didn't.. i didn't have to let it all out until i got home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love anything that would enhance a mess in my diaper, so that would include enema's.

In the end, really, I just love anything shoved up my butt.

Same here, mate.

Very curious on the mineral oil thing though... Never tried it, but I did once put some olive oil up there and I leaked the stuff for a day and a half, verrrry sneaky oily-wet farts that feel like they'll be normal, especially the first one after I thought I'd gotten rid of all of the oil from me. I suspect the mineral oil will be even more intense as opposed to the olive oil???

I did the mineral oil once, they said to put a small amout of oil in the regular enema, whatever you use, and after you put it in roll on to your stomach and back a few times to coat everything inside with the mixture.

I was glad I had a diaper on the next day, I had a few small accidents.....

• 2 weeks later...

Dammit! I recently bought a Higginson-style (ball pump) enema syringe. Turns out that what I thought was fairly cheap was actually too cheap (though overpriced for what I got). Damn thing only has one valve on the intake end. I'll let you work out the mechanics of 'FAIL' for that one yourselves. I can't return it as I only discovered this problem AFTER I took it out of the packaging; even though I didn't actually use it for anything, they're not going to take it back, at least, not without more of a hassle than is worth the money I paid for it.

Ah well, live and learn...

I use an enema jug it looks like a plastic beer pitcher you would get at an event only it has a funnel shaped bottom with a hose ataching point, it holds 2 liters its made of plastic but very well made I have had it for over 5 years.

I think I paid something like 50 bucks for the kit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a standard red enema bag like you get at the drug store.On occasion I do give myself one, although I don't use a diaper, I sit on the potty. I use only plain warm water. The only thing I don't like about them is it really stinks up my bathroom with a stale fart smell that don't go away for a while.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i was on myspace and i found a couple girls profiles and in there about me section they said they enjoyed enemas, rectal suppositories, and rectal temperature taking...was curious...want to know if anyone else here is into those things?

Thanks for the reminder. IT'S TAX TIME AGAIN!

It's absolutely AMAZING what kind of responses can be generated with a simple question which SO relates to our "community" and any number of its members! WOW! Ever had a wine or champagne enema? Suppositories and enemas, simply a way to encourage and speed up "nature". You start talking diapers along with this and then the digression starts about how terrible poopy diapers and dealing with them is! LOL The temperature taking? Well, a lot of people like the idea of reprising getting their temperature taken as an infant/child, however, over time, some of those, being "anally inclined" - and anal play CAN be very erotic, exciting and pleasurable, for those who have never tried it or don't like the idea - "graduate" to other and bigger things! But, if you don't try it, you'll never know! LOL

I starte a post about enemas a while ago and it got deleted cause i put it in the wrong forum. As a young boy i was forced to use enemas cause of a bowel problem from a baby where i couldnt have a normal BM sometimes and needed to use enema's. Now I use them now and then, I have been wanting to use them during play time or even in a sexual setting i.e forcing a girl to poop in her diaper using an enema. Now this is only a very recent thought and would have to have the other person bring it up or something.

I've just gotten one of these:

enema-syringe-stainless1.jpg

and used it for the first time this afternoon with around 4 ounces of glycerine with just a teensy bit of water mixed in. My Goodness! I could only hold it for around 2 minutes, and then when I finally let loose into my diaper it seemed like it took around 30 seconds to empty out. I think one of the things that happens is that the glycerine, while extracting water from the bowel, is also extracting water from the prostate. THAT feels pretty darn good.

• 4 years later...

I love having my temperature taken in my bottom never experienced an enema yet. Well once stood with my bottom against a water jet in the pool and that had the desired effect ;)