LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween babies

I went out as a baby last night, it was awesome. I wore an abu cushie print t-shirt. I carried a baby bottle and had a paci clipped to my shirt. For my diaper I layered 3. First a Molicare Super, second was a KINS contour cloth with velcro. I topped it with a ABU Cushie w/ plastic backing. It was a big beautiful looking disposable diaper. Great for the costume. All went well until the end of the evening. I had given in and saturated the Molicare which expanded and sagged the rest of the diaper down. The inside of my thighs became chaffed. I am paying for it today. Big diapers look awesome but are just not practical for partying in. Ouch.

I didn't go as a baby but used it as an excuse to wear a onesie. I found one that was black with brightly coloured words like POW, ZAP, BOOM etc and went as a human firework

There's a big baby here at fire bug in Leicester tonight.

Am I the only one that looks at every baby costume wearer to be potentially ab?

Nope, if they go out dressed as big babies chances are they are out of the closet ABs.

I also dressed as a big baby, but it was more for scare then infantile, was trying to get the Baby Annabell look, but it did give me the chance to wear a diaper, plastic pants and a onesie, it was also the first time my mother in-law and sister in-law seen me in a diaper, heck, one time the onesie came unsnapped and the neighbor lady from across the street told me to hold still while she snapped it back up, was thoroughly a most enjoyable evening, and if I could ever figure out how to post a pic on here I'd post one of the scariest baby's you'll ever want to see, lol