LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Google Search Term Frequency

I think it shows how few people are searching it at all, at its big peak that was still only 100 searches, and for most of the time it seems to hang around the late 20s and early 30s.

Don't forget that for every one you do see, there are many many more out there you don't see. (people are like cockroaches in this regard).

Even now we still keep getting members who say they had no idea this online community even existed yet have had their desires for a very long time.

Then of course there are the people who have also recently admitted they previously never would have searched for adult babies out of fear of being found out as one.

Of course we also have a number of members here that also admitted to trying to completely suppress their desires all together.

And we can't forget that even though there are so "few" members registered here, that the hits on DD sometimes top over 100,000.

Don't forget we aren't the only diaper site either, not all ABDL visits DD, let alone does random searched on Google.

My point is that you might as well add a couple of zeros to the end of those numbers. Maybe then you might be getting closer to a more accurate count. Granted there's no real way to know how many of us there are for sure, but don't underestimate our numbers either.

I see site like this and seriously wonder among the active members if we would even break 200 members.

I'm guessing that at any given time we do, but perhaps not by a lot :rolleyes: Thing is that while the numbers of truly 'active' members may remain rather constant, the faces change as people come and go and come back for more ;) I haven't looked up the stats (maybe Zander has) so this is just a guess, and then there's the variable of what one means by "active" since a large number of folks log in and look but neither Chat or reply to posts very often.

Deep thoughts ahead, read with caution, serious personal understanding may result.

I think attempts to quantify the community result from the need to know we are not alone.

Once you realize, it's not just you, then comes, how many?.

The estimates vary widely and are all speculation.

For one just coming up with a definition of who to include would vary a lot from person to person.

It doesn't matter the actual number according to arbitrary definitions.

I hope for a community that is all inclusive and rejects the notion you're not one of us.

I think it's sufficient to say there's a lot, you are certainly not alone, and there are are many more people with similarities to you than you ever considered.

Typing in ABDL is certainly more interesting, although why Norway and the Czec hRepublic should be so highly represented is quite a mystery; it is hugely out of proportion to their population size.

That's strange when the websites total members (according to the stats on the bottom of the forum) is 29,761 Total Members... Either it's the total opposite and almost no one leaves this site, or we have a prodigious amount of lurkers/unregistered people!

I used a basic adverage figure of 1 in a 1000 for the total abs and dls in the world but about 60 or 70%(maybe even 80%) of them are eather in the closet or just dont know it.

10% of that number is us, the people who have fully accepted it and embrase it with love and hands. I noticed the trend of it slumping down a bit in the searches but its gunna pick up big time in the next 10 years for sure with more people aging and needin diapers, more people wanting diapers for comfort and stuff....

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say the decrease in new searches is because most people are already able to access the internet, and most of them have already searched for - and found - a host of ABDL sites. Why keep searching for what you've already found? And some sites - like this one - have enough content to keep a big baby busy for years!

• 3 weeks later...

curiously I used the abdl link and added a second term - adult diaper.

this produced a second trend line and on that trend line you get key 'usa' news items about adult diapers, which Is interesting reading