LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper..."Spacer?"

Ok, one of my favorite things to do with diapers is double them up or even triple them up. I don't do it that often, but you have to admit, a big thick diaper does feel damn good. Hell, one time I went out and bought a cheap pack of store brand diapers, I think it was a 16 pack, and after about 10 minutes I managed to put all 16 on at once. Talk about a big diaper!

I really loved that feeling when I had the whole pack on, my legs were forced so far apart that I had absolutely no choice but to crawl like a baby. So...here's my question:

I can't exactly remember how long ago it was, but I would have to say atleast a year ago. I could've sworn I came across a topic on the Daily Diaper forum about this product that was being offered on an ABDL website. It was essentially this plastic bit that you would place between your thighs, and as a result it would spread out your legs so that you would be forced to crawl. Maybe someone can help me out here, does anyone know what I am talking about, and if so do you have a link to the product, or am I just totally crazy here and there's really no such product and you're all scratching your heads saying "what the hell is this guy talking about?" Thanks in advance for your input!

They are very popular in Germany, called Spreizhose or spreading trousers.

Ab-versand.de and saveexpress.de both have them, but there are many more on ebay: