LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper lovers are cultists

Just so you know, "Landover Baptist Church" is a satirical site (riffing on the very real WESTBORO Baptist Church kooks), and the folks who contribute on their forums are as much jokesters as the folks who built and maintain the site.

I'm not much for church anymore, in fact I've pretty much abandoned my subscription to the Judeo-Christian line of thinking in favor of a Universalist approach to religion - I've seen too many physical manifestations of legitimate supernatural power to believe that any one religion has exclusive access to "God", whatever she, he, or it is.

• Like 3

Lol. Yeah. I don't know if I'm old enough / enough of an expert to make such comments. But I feel that we live in a time of transition (when don't we, really?) in which science is getting more popular, causing Christians to bring in the slack and screw things down a bit tighter....causing things to crack o.O.

the current bible all english speeking christians use was rewriten over 100 time untill (King James) a king felt it was fit for them to read and use for church

And punk that he was (he was a very unpopular king and was told this was about the only way to get people to like him, translating the bible in the vernacular of his day), he put his name in LOL. Everywhere in the New Testament it says James, it should be Jacob Ιάκωβος. But his arrogance couldn't be stopped.

Christianity (the kind lampooned) doesn't work in today's society of instant gratification and rules a'la carte :)

Real Christianity, the original one, would not enjoy this caricature that has become what most people who have no idea about Christianity at all.

Reading the bible is about, to me, like reading the how-to of a kitchen blender and then calling oneself the master Top Chef. The bible was a tool, and one that wasn't formally codexed for over two hundred years.

Reading the Karan does little good without knowing Arabic, as that is the language of Allah and no one who cannot read that language can truly understand it.

Reading only the Bagavadghita will also not do it as the only way to learn Bhakti Yoga (there are multiple yogas).

Sorry for the long rant, but it annoys me when people lump all Christians or even most Christians into that group. It's as absurd as saying all AB's are pedophiles. I know it's the internet and we are all entitled to our opinion, but what's wrong with saying, I am agnostic or atheist? I don't know anything about Christianity and I don't want to, or I had a bad experience with religious institutes and their hypocrisy, but that was my experience? I feel it makes us hypocrites when what we truly desire is understanding and not to be mislabeled as freaks or threats only to stereotype and judge ourselves.

To end, Christianity today could be summed up like this. "Sitting in church on Sunday doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in garage makes you a mechanic."

7 year seminary graduate who has taught many classes on world religions and appreciating all cultures/peoples in the world.

in case you wonder why I might state some meager knowledge of Christianity.

Spargano

Typical baptists dont even know the meaning of the word occult. And dont realize we come from all different religions and walks of life and we all do things differently than one another. Occults do things and believe things in the same way.

And punk that he was (he was a very unpopular king and was told this was about the only way to get people to like him, translating the bible in the vernacular of his day), he put his name in LOL. Everywhere in the New Testament it says James, it should be Jacob Ιάκωβος. But his arrogance couldn't be stopped.

Christianity (the kind lampooned) doesn't work in today's society of instant gratification and rules a'la carte :)

Real Christianity, the original one, would not enjoy this caricature that has become what most people who have no idea about Christianity at all.

Reading the bible is about, to me, like reading the how-to of a kitchen blender and then calling oneself the master Top Chef. The bible was a tool, and one that wasn't formally codexed for over two hundred years.

Reading the Karan does little good without knowing Arabic, as that is the language of Allah and no one who cannot read that language can truly understand it.

Reading only the Bagavadghita will also not do it as the only way to learn Bhakti Yoga (there are multiple yogas).

Sorry for the long rant, but it annoys me when people lump all Christians or even most Christians into that group. It's as absurd as saying all AB's are pedophiles. I know it's the internet and we are all entitled to our opinion, but what's wrong with saying, I am agnostic or atheist? I don't know anything about Christianity and I don't want to, or I had a bad experience with religious institutes and their hypocrisy, but that was my experience? I feel it makes us hypocrites when what we truly desire is understanding and not to be mislabeled as freaks or threats only to stereotype and judge ourselves.

To end, Christianity today could be summed up like this. "Sitting in church on Sunday doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in garage makes you a mechanic."

7 year seminary graduate who has taught many classes on world religions and appreciating all cultures/peoples in the world.

in case you wonder why I might state some meager knowledge of Christianity.

Spargano

• 4 weeks later...

If you really want to read about religion read Q...forget King james or any other version.

the new king James version is better Bible and easier to understand there are several teachings that jesus reflects on being more childlike in faith the verse on puting childless things is talking about the bad things that we do as an adult such as jealousy and argueing and so forth and does not come from the mouth of Jesus it comes from one of his discples and that church is taking it out of context to fit there beliefs. And this church doesnt want to accept that therapist accually use age regression as therapy

Ps all english versions are a translated version of the bible and some verses are not exactly translated right all the time I know pastors that knowthe Greek and Hebrew versions and give their interpation of it. And all english has left out some verses that they didnt know how to translate properly

Ps all english versions are a translated version of the bible and some verses are not exactly translated right all the time I know pastors that knowthe Greek and Hebrew versions and give their interpation of it. And all english has left out some verses that they didnt know how to translate properly

Any time you translate something, you automatically lose half. That is a general rule.You need to be able to read Hebrew, Aramaic (if you can), and Ancient Greek to get a good understanding. Also reading some of the early Greek Philosophers, particularly Heraclius and the concept of Logos to get a better feel for the philosophy of the day.

Most who claim to be Christians really are not :o Hear not just their words, but look at their actions which will reveal their heart and you will see the same thing :huh: If someone truly believes something, it will be reflected in every part of their life and that will be obvious to everyone who gets to know them :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Most who claim to be Christians really are not :o Hear not just their words, but look at their actions which will reveal their heart and you will see the same thing :huh: If someone truly believes something, it will be reflected in every part of their life and that will be obvious to everyone who gets to know them :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Two thoughts come to mind... One that song that says, "they will know we are Christians by our love." If our actions don't reflect that, forget it. From the universal epistle of John... How can you claim to love God who you have not seen if you do not love your brother who you have seen?

And second, a damning quote from the Dali Lama: I like the idea of Christianity, and I might even entertain the idea of becoming one... If I ever met a Christian..."

Spargano

Two thoughts come to mind... One that song that says, "they will know we are Christians by our love." If our actions don't reflect that, forget it. From the universal epistle of John... How can you claim to love God who you have not seen if you do not love your brother who you have seen?

And second, a damning quote from the Dali Lama: I like the idea of Christianity, and I might even entertain the idea of becoming one... If I ever met a Christian..."

Spargano

Gandhi, who wasn't always a fan of the Christian Religion spoke very highly about the sermon on the mount:

Lord Irwin asked Gandhi what he thought would solve the problems between Great Britain and India.