LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enemas, Rectal Suppositories, Rectal Temp. Taking?

Guest diamondback688

This topic got me to do some research and a lot of people actually believe that enemas are healthy, cleansing the colon of impacted waste that is built up in there.

There are many different solutions that have different benefits. Coffee enemas can help cleanse toxins, others can reduce fevers. I may have to try a few.

I like to take an enema whenever I really want to poo in my diaper, but my body isn't in the mood.

For this I normally will do some tinkles in a cup and fill my enema bottle with it.

Peepee in my poopoo place feels nice and warm, and I don't feel like I am cheating my diaper out of it's purpose once I finally let lose.

I do prefer solid poos in my diaper and don't use this method often, but it gets the job done ^_^ .

I found an enema bag kit and decided to buy it and try it. I decided to start out with a coffee enema first. I made three cups of coffee (24oz.). It took a while to cool, ended up having to put it in the fridge. I diapered up in a thick, North Shore Care Supreme. When the coffee finally cooled to body temp, I pored it into the bag, went to the bathroom and administered it to myself. I really couldn't feel it going in or when it was done. I gave it about five minutes, closed the valve, removed the tube n checked. It was empty.

I went n laid down in bed for a while. I alternated, lying on my left side n right side. Really didn't feel much different from normal. After about seven minutes, I started to get some urges to go. I massaged my belly and rolled to my other side. At 13 minutes, I had real strong urges to go. I rolled on my back and massaged my belly some more. I was able to hold it in 20 minutes.

After 20 minutes, the urges to go were very strong. I got up and went down stairs to get a fresh diaper. The urge to go was very strong and some was leaking out into the diaper as I walked. I headed back to the bathroom and held it in as long as I could.

When I couldn't hold it any longer, I started to let it out, a little at a time so it wouldn't leak. It really felt great letting it all out. A few minutes later, I had to go again. This happened a few more times. I didn't dare sit because the diaper was overloaded. I got in the shower n cleaned up.

The crap that came out really stunk bad. Next time, I may just let it go in the toilet. As bad as that stuff smelled, it may be a good thing to do every once in a while. I may try to do this once or twice a month. Next time, I think I'll try a full quart and see how that works. I'll see if I notice any benefits.

Those who use frequent enemas, do you use plain water? Salt water, coffee, water with vinegar? I've read about a lot of different solutions to use with different proclaimed benefits. I'm new to this, just wondering what others do or use?

Just a quick note about rectal temperature taking. There is a company called kinsa that makes a smartphone thermometer advertised for use underarm, rectally, or in mouth. I bought mine for about $25 at CVS and it seems to be very accurate. You will need to verify that your phone is supported, but supposedly works with iPhone models 4s +, Samsung Galaxy S3 +, and Note 2 +. Working great on my Note 4. The thermometer connects via the headphone jack and somehow uses HF sound waves to measure temperature. The phone app looks nice and is simple to use.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 4 months later...

My real fetish is getting repeated enemas from other men. These enemas should be progressively larger and larger as they are given to me. They can even be to the point where the water is forced out the other end - my mouth. I like to be get punhished in this way. After I am completely cleaned out, I then like to be taken anally. If this is done to me by a group of men up to 5 at a time, I really like it even more.

I will also take enemas from other women. This can be done the same way -- repeated and get larger and large finally forcing the water out my mouth. As for any sex with the women, if they want it, it will be me taking them vaginally with a condom.

Contact me at me-1701@proton.me if you want to do this to me. You must be able to host me days for this.

Albert