LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awwsocute.com Official Update!

As you probably heard we've only shipped out ebay orders so far. We were first having trouble setting up our printers for shipping labels via our site (not ebay) and our Diaper shipments kept getting delayed by our manufacturers but we're actually flying a bulk of our order in just to get our diaper orders out. this week we're gonna go ahead and send out just body suit orders

They have ebay orders?

Props for switching to air cargo. That is a move not many would make, and its expensive. So I can wait to have an accident in one now ;)

They are working on getting the diapers in stock as fast as they can. Body Suits are in stock and will start shipping this week. I KNOW the people behind this company and trust them 100%, they just need a little time to get everything on the shelves and out the doors. This is their first time working with a disposable product, so I don't think they understood how slow the diaper manufacturers can be and trusted their initial delivery promises.

Daily Di,

I have commented on this before, but I have seen similar things happen routinely with small manufacturing companies. I'm sure it's a large mix of different reasons but the end result is that they often have issues getting the product they have had manufactured and thus have issues filling pre-orders.

good news guys the link i put up is getting great and positive reviews so i hope it makes the sales numbers go way up ^^
So people have try that diaper? Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Sorry, But I'm not real fond of this kind of Business model. ABU does the same %$#@! thing and you can see the results in this thread.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=37294&hl=

If you don't have something in stock, then don't advertise it..or at LEAST have the juevos to say that this will be a pre-order etc...I mean come on. I don't care how good these things look or perform...if they don't have stock and I have to wait (and worry) for 2-3 weeks wondering about my order...it's not worth it to me. This isn't immediate gratification either, it's just reasonable 'expectations'. When I order stuff from XP medical I know that:

1)they have inventory and if they have stock issues they say so...no problem!

2)that they will ship quickly and I can 'expect' the items in a reasonable amount of time say 2-3 days no biggie.

Not trying to be a hard ass here, and this isn't DD's fault at all, it's just frustrating seeing something like this come up, and then see all the reactions and comments wondering if they shipped and where their orders are etc..

This is the reason I and others sat back and waited, to see how things would shake out. Now we know...

Nope not a fan of this business model at all...same reason I don't order from ABU...don't like how they do things..Just read the other thread I put up and all the reactions and comments about THAT fiasco..

Pass.... thank you all the same. :P

I feel much the same here <_< It's called "Integrity" and those who lack it in one area almost always lack it in many areas :bash: That is one of the most basic foundations of a company or a person, without which nothing more which is much good can be built nor can it endure :(Integrity is not something which varies with the situation- it is a constant that creates the situation's outcome.

Keep things in perspective guys. This is not an "order now, so we can pay to have them made" situation. the runs are done, and samples of course are in. It's the usual shipping delays that is holding things up. They expected to have everything by now, but shipping a CONTAINER of disposable diapers is much different than having some clothes boxed and shipped (their other product line is apparel.) So they have paid the extra expense to get a portion of their order expressed to them by Air just to fill those early orders as soon as possible. That says a lot, that they are basically giving away the profit on our orders to get them to us quicker.