LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Been Caught In A Diaper?

babyfur

well have you?  

608 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been caught wearing a diaper?

• no never
    • yes once or twice
    • fairly often
    • I purposely try to get caught.
  2. 2. Who caught you?

• freind/family
    • total stranger
    • other

Not sure if it can count as being caught, but almost 8 years ago when i had a diaper that my sister left behind at our house (she had a daughter of her own, hehe) i started to undress, when i was in just my underwear and the

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump. I've been caught with diapers twice. Once when I was 19 and again at 29. Those were just situations were my diapers were found. The second time I told my mom I was a DL and she was fine with it. It made for a more relaxed setting when she comes and

• 1 month later...

Standing in the checkout line at the grocery store , the lady behind me tapped me on the shoulder and told me discretely I might wanna check my britches soon . I had a wet spot and didn't know . I just said Yes Ma`am and thank you .

Today I am happily married, 53 years-old and a successful attorney. By coincidence I also am profoundly urinary incontinent. as a child I was gently toilet trained day and night by the time I was 33 months. Members of my extended family have told me this. I am old enough to have witnessed the toilet training of my 3 younger siblings. Mom and Dad were very gentle with them, so I believe that was true for me and my two older siblings.

The thing is that before I was born our Mom was also urinary incontinent, as was her mother and sisters. As children all of us had tiny, over-active bladders. This included Mom, all her sisters and their mother.

At home we had enough toilets we had time to use those to avoid wetting. For trips and special events to avoid wetting our clothing Mom nicely asked us to wear 'just-in-case' diapers.

Thus long before I should have been embarrassed about being changed in public ladies' rooms, I thought of diapers as simply different kinds of panties or undies.

Outsiders might thing just-in-case diapers are cruel. Mom always told us she hoped somehow we would retain bladder control, but if not we were prepared.

It was 1964 when I was born. Our family only believed in gauze diapers and separate vinyl panties. Therefore I was on my back bare bottom being pinned into a dry diaper hundreds of times in ladies' rooms. After I reverted to bedwetting at puberty I was taught to pin on my own diapers. Doing so in a ladies' room never embarrassed me.

These days during the day I normally wear GoodNites Tru-Fit which are discreet, effective and easy to change while standing in a stall.

For me AB play is a coping strategy. I do not play AB in public.

• Like 1

Hey, nice post Angela! I'm not into playing AB in public as well, it is something that I try to keep exclusively for myself and my wife although I've been caught a couple of times in my life. Truth be told at first I was really feeling

• 3 months later...
On 9/24/2016 at 1:04 PM, PaddedPJs said:

I was caught back in high school. I was dating this great girl at the time and we would often go over to each others' houses on the weekend. I had been wearing diapers for bedwetting for a few years and hadn't told her because there was really no need. One Saturday morning she decides to come over and surprise me. It was still early and I was still in bed asleep. My mom let her in and I think assumed that I was awake because she didn't stop my gf from going down to my room.

what happen once she got to your room?

By my parents, more times then i could ever count.... but they knew i wore diapers so they basically don't count.

How ever I lived with my room mates for almost 2 years before they found out, witch for someone who wears to bed every night i think is good.

It was totally my mess up i had thrown my laundry into the  washer, along with 2 of my superundies and  washed them. before they finished i had to go do something quickly on the other side of town, and left them in the washer. my room mates being nice put my stuff in the dryer, including my diapers. when i got home they were like " why do you have diapers" to witch i was like kinda dumbfounded about and they were like "do you have problems" so i explaned to them and they were totaly cool and have never brought it up again.

7 hours ago, DLonly said:

what happen once she got to your room?

Jumped into bed with me, started running her hand against my leg and figured out that my underwear were a little odd. Wasn't that bad to explain though, she had also been a bedwetter so understood the predicament easily enough.

I don't remember ever being caught IN a diaper, but I'm plenty sure quite a few people saw the diapers on their own. Parents, siblings, maybe even my last landlady. Nobody ever really mentioned it, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I have been caught a few times, but I have been wearing diapers for a long time. First time I thought nobody could tell but wen I set stuff my car kid in the car next to me yelled to his siblings that I was in diapers. Another was I used to go to places I didn't know anyone to buy diapers and stuff. I found diapers at one place but not wipes. I stopped in a little town on the way back and they had it. I also bought a ice cream sandwich and sat out front to eat it. Once again thinking I was not noticeable. But as I sat there some teens came walking my way. I didn't care or  notice until I heard one say OMG he is in diapers and another say something. When I looked up they were giggling and pointing. When I looked down my shirt pulled up and my swollen diapers were obvious. I got up and hurried away. There has been a few other times but I will tell them some other time. Family has not caught me yet. My dad came once and I had to change quickly. A couple close calls. The mother in law must know even though my wife insisted she doesn't. She was over helping once. Later when I returned she acted a little off. The next day I found my diapers folded on the top of the laundry basket. Nothing has ever been said to me though. Other than that I will say I get noticed often as now my diapers always has that tell tale bulge, but not really caught.

On 08/09/2017 at 10:06 PM, Bilove2pNp said:

I was changing in a rest room and forgot to lock the stall door and a guy opened it and saw me, he quickly closed the door and said sorry.

That has happened to me once or twice.

• Like 1

That happened to me once at a Holiday gas station. They had one man bathrooms and I went in turned the lock and closed the door. I was laying on my back with plastic pants at my ankles and pinning on a fresh diaper when a man burst in and almost ran into me. After an uncomfortable pause he quickly backed out. I finished quickly. As I left I noticed you had to turn the lock AFTER the door closed or it unlocked it self. The guy gave me the once over look as I left very embarrassed.

• 3 weeks later...

I got caught a few months ago when I ordered a pack of 2 blue diapers from Amazon.com and when the package arrived, my lunatic mom decided to opened it up after she came back from her first run (she works in the mornings and the afternoons, while being at home from around 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM) and asked me a few ridiculous questions, but after she left to work for her second run, I took the diapers and hide it, which later on the first day, I went behind the trees and did #1 and #2 in my diaper, then on the second day, when my parents were sleeping, I did the same thing, except that I done it in the basement. Even though I would still love to wear diapers 24/7, I will not order diapers from any sites until when I move on my own, because I'm afraid what my parents are going to do to me and I don't want that anything bad to happen. Sometimes, my mom still threatens to check my computer's history, but thankfully, that never happened and I hope so.