LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pamper's Diapers

This is a fake survey. A real marketing firm would never word their questions like this, nor ask the same questions multiple times. They would also not use terms like "22/m", nor would they ask about designs in that manner. The language is unprofessional, and "my girl?" come on!

The other giveaway is the ©2002 at the bottom

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you bother to read the instructions at the top of the page? It explains why alll the questions are "unprofessional"

"Instructions: Read the statement below. Then select up to five (5) responses. The responses are actual opinions submitted by others like you. If you want to add another opinion, enter it in the text box and submit it by clicking 'Add my opinion'."

This survey has been going for years, so I don't expect P&G to make an adult size anytime soon. :( P&G used to make Attends, but sold it to PaperPak (?). I'm not sure what the sale contract said, but they may be unable to reenter the market for some time.

Hopefully they will make Adult diapers some time soon.

As for cartoon prints, not any time soon if ever. ABs are a tiny percentage of the market.

I'm not sure I understand the objections to pretty colours/prints on adult sized disposable nappies.

If I had to wear for medical reasons, I would definitely want a choice, other than clinical white nappies - just like I have a choice of colours and prints with the underwear I buy now!

I don't wear the same outer clothes every day (boring) so why should I have to wear the same undergarments every day?

What's wrong with that request?

Guest Guest

I took the survey. I don't need the childish prints, but the pampers diapers are better than adult diapers and a print of some kind is better than plain white. I hope P&G pays attention.

This questionare is designed so that any suggestions placed in the opinion window. Will then appear in the selections later on.

THE QUESTIONARE IS BEING DIRECTED BY OUR INPUT.

Interesting questionare, Proctor & Gamble will probably get some interesting data...

Its probably not a survery or questionnaire, just a fancy feedback form.

Lets face facts our opinions are worth jack shit to P&G, they know that adult diapers sales are increasing they probably know every statistic they need without having to gather any information from web users.

They will only start making adult diapers that will be profitable and chances are it wont be something we like - it'll be marketed to grandma and grampa, pull up style discreet easy to use products that dont resemble diapers as much as possible.

I took the survey but mainly due to my new family, I am an AB but due to a new addition. I have given up the idea, and become an actual daddy. My main concern was for my daughter, who may at some point require the use os adult or teen sized diapers.

I would love for Pampers to make and adult size, as I am incontinent and would beneift. But I doubt we'll see an adult size anytime soon, with soo many companies already making adult size diapers. They would have to way up the pros and cons, and currently there are a lot of cons. What with the market already being cornered by Attends, Depends and Molicare.

It's business at the end of the day, and money talks. Polls are just a nice waste of peoples time, and show that the company is thinking. But all it really means is that there intrested, but only when the market grows towards there needs.

Too true Daphne...

It's business at the end of the day, and money talks. Polls are just a nice waste of peoples time
but i guess the market is still expanding... we'e starting to see more incontinence products in high street chemists etc, and drynites are still quite a 'new thing'. I guess any new adult pampers would just use the current baby technology, rather than the stuff we had as kids. So I'll always prefer 'proper' adult diapers, with a plastic cover and fluff.
  • 1 month later...

Hi there

I figured out a very simpe fix to let anyone with up to a 34-36" waist wear Pampers Cruisers (size 6) comfortably (key word). It takes about 5 minutes - works for the rest of the pack (and maybe more..), and uses nothing but Cuisers and a little Elmers, no duck tape, staples etc, so it feel great... none of this super tight afraid to bend over so the you don't rip feeling.

I've taken some pictures to show you how its done - its so simple, it was one of these middle of the night thoughts.. that actualy worked.. Feel free to email me for the picture instruction, or if there is enough interest maybe DD will post them.

Hans

Are the cruisers the ones with the stretchy tapes?

I've put two together before, once I discovered that the tapes stretched enough for 2 of them to fit around me.

Guest baby_emmie

Hi there

I figured out a very simpe fix to let anyone with up to a 34-36" waist wear Pampers Cruisers (size 6) comfortably (key word).

Are the cruisers the ones with the stretchy tapes?

I've put two together before, once I discovered that the tapes stretched enough for 2 of them to fit around me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes they are - I've never tried two together - I like the look and feel of a single diaper

post-842-1124543371_thumb.jpg

post-842-1124543371_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest VladYvhv

The main problem with requesting prints or babyish smell to adult diapers is that adult diapers are mainly intended to be sold to incontinent adults. Most of those people would probly be offended by having babyish diapers added to the market.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all. I am Stephen. I am going to start a manufacturing business in a couple years, and one of the products I am looking to work with is making a variation of Huggies, Luvs or Pampers in the adult sizes with a variation of prints. I was wondering if anyone has and of the old late 80's early 90's style baby diapers I can sue as the research model to design and increase absorbancy etc. for the best adult diaper ever made and at a resonable price.