LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Abused to Loved (private )

Ashleybabygirl667

Ashley was 12 years old just like her twin sister. She was the younger of the twins tho. She was a little smaller than her sister too. Ashley and her sister had been put in the foster system a year before now. They got taken away from their abusive parents. Ashley had gotten abused the most. She was now shy and afraid of everyone and everything. She knew her sister would protect her tho. She stood behind her sister as they got ready to possible be adopted by a couple

--------

Angela smiled as her and her (husband/wife) pulled up to the foster care where they were gonna adopt a child or children. She loved kids and wanted some of her own and knew she couldn't and was sad so she decided to give some little girl or boy a nice home

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley cuddled close to her sister still hiding behind her scared and her panties were slightly wet but she didn't tell her sister due to not wanting to disappoint her.

------

Angela walked in and saw the two most adorable little girls ever. She walked over to them and said, "hi my name is Angela. Would you two like to be adopted and come live with me and my husband?"

Looking at the Angela ruby decided she looked nice enough, and says "Well do you have lots of toys , annds what kinds of cloths will you gets us . " looking back at her sister and then at Angela

Kevin was a 25-year veteran of the United States Navy, who was recently promoted to admiral, and always wanted children but his beloved Angela suffered from a condition that wouldn't allow her to bare children so they've gone to an adoption agency; he spots two girls who Angela started to speak with.

Ashley walked up to Kevin and slowly went in for a hug feeling weirdly strong feeling of love coming off him. She then said, "you gonna be my daddy weally?" She then started to wet her pants without even noticing it

------------

Angela ran after Ruby and knocked on the bathroom door and said, "is everything okay?"

Ashley still didn't notice that she wet her pants and gives Kevin a big hug and actually reaches to be picked up liking to be held.

--------------------

Angela hugs Ruby and says, "we definitely need to buy you new clothes." She says that when she notices The wet spot on her pants

Ashley cuddled close to him as she was carried while trying not to get him wet at all. She then said, "that's okay."

Angela held Ruby as she went over to her husband and said, "iit looks like we have 2 little girls to clean up. I'm gonna take ruby here and see if I can borrow some clothes for them so we can change them." She then walked away to find the director.

(Can you play the director kadius?)

Ashley kept cuddling close liking this man a lot as her new daddy. She then kissed his cheek to be sweet and then hid her face thinking he didn't like it having been abused

Angela held onto Ruby and said, "hi I was wondering if you had some clothes I could use for the girls? They both had an accident. My husband has Ashley and I have Ruby here." She patted Ruby's back waiting for an answer

"Of course" Abigail answers going through a box; "I have a couple of dresses here that should fit them, but I'm afraid I don't have any panties for them; these might have to do."

Edited by Kaidus