LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Wants To Meet In Real Life

Guest neo52450

Guest neo52450

Do like the topic is.... who want to meet IRL??? I'd be up for meeting in a resturant or a park somewhere and just shoot the shit... It just kinda sucks not having any other friends that wears diapers. know what I mean???

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Am in the Muskegon area, 54, and staunch DL. Would love a gathering of some kind, with all discreetly diapered, and preferrably no AB stuff. Could be a rush, but wouldn't want to cut anyone out. It's fun to be in the presence of other "like-minded" (padded? LOL) people...

• 2 weeks later...

I would be willing to host a gathering or party at my house, BBQ type thing, evening of diapers and comraderie - NOT an AB thing or party with games - but you would HAVE to come diapered, and take care of your OWN diaper needs - but you could stay the night if you needed to. I would need at least 6 people to commit to this, at least THREE DLs, your real name and phone number, and we'll set a date. Less than that, forget it. Just making the offer...W. MI...North of Muskegon/Grand Haven, west of Grand Rapids.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest neo52450

Ill be in the tri-cities Tuesday.... If anyone is really wanting to meet. We can meet up at a restaurant or coffee shop if you prefer. I'll be in bay city in the morning to take care of some business and then the rest of the day is open for me. I will of course be diapered.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am in west michigan and would be willing to meet up in G.R. or lansing :)

Where in W. MI, Nick. I live north of Muskegon. Give me a private hail or email. There are a couple of other DLs from the area. Maybe some ABs could BE just DL for a get-together. Let me know more. W. MI DLs lets get closer and more contact, please...

Hi my name is christian and i am looking to meet someone be they a diaper lover or an adult baby or a mommy/daddy. I am currently looking for a baby boy to be a daddy to. message me if you are interested.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...