LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Dependent On Your Diapers

Is it possible to be so emotionally dependant it becomes physically dependant?

Back in 1985 i had a computer addiction (ZX-Spectrum).

And when i didn't have the time to "use" i got a tight knottet feeling around my bellybutton.

Nothing a quick meditation would cure so yes it is but not too serious.

Actualy i am getting a bit addicted to the pullups i use for recreation.

Less than 2 weeks ago i pulled my first one up and i allready made the calculation for 24/7.

It is going to cost me a little over 400 euro a year and some initial spending.

Funny you talk about other things that people are dependant on. Well I for one have my laptop if I am going somewhere I won't be home that night. And of course I would never be without my phone with email/internet, when I have forgot it just feels wrong to not have it. Which has only been a few times.

yes absolutely 100% yes... have always enjoyed the security of plastic-backed briefs, couple of years ago had some surgery and accidentally they severed/deadened the nerves which tell me when to go... didn't realize until some serious, messy accidents after i got back to work. at first i had some control, really forcing myself to hold on just made it much worse... doctors blamed everybody else, got psychoanalyzed (that wasn't it)... the more i became used to being reliant on my briefs to avoid puddling all over myself, the less control i had.

and god bless that... i am happier than i have ever been, just not worrying about my urine and excrement!

• 1 month later...
Guest alfons16a

I am in diapers around the clock, 24/7. I am wondering about others into the 24/7 lifestyle, are you diaper dependent. I started wearing full time in my early twenties. For years despite my longing to be incontinent I was not. I either had to force myself to pee or stayed away from the bathroom to the point of no return and then the flood gates would open. I found it got much easier as the years went by. Now the very few times I am out of a diaper, end up being a huge mistake as I have very little bladder control left. I spent some time today without one due to a case of diaper rash and I soaked my desk chair. It's obvious what side of the fence I am on. So I look forward to reading your thoughts on this subject

Do you regret that you lost a little bit of you bladder control? Because I also think about wearing 24/7.

• 2 weeks later...

I am completely dependent on diapers they allow me to leave the house and work and do all the things most people do without having to worry or have any reason to be embarrased. I can do anything anyone else can and even some thongs others cant... like drive 10hrs straight in a without stoppping...

• 3 weeks later...

If you're not incontinent then wearing will not make you. at worst it can weaken your bladder.

I enjoy exactly where I'm at: Emotionally helplessly unashamedly dependant every day (almost 24)/7/365 for urination and defecation and masturbation. Lifestyle DL becoming more and more an AB. I also CD as a young woman with diapers under my panties.

Reading a lot of input on this one. I never use to be dependent on diapers like i am today. Started out wearing diapers for fun, maybe 2 to 3 times a week. Or when ever i could diaper up. Had some full time 24/7 wearing over the weekends, but that was like a blue moon situation. I increased the diaper wearing, and sooner than later i ended up wearing a diaper to bed -- due to wetting the bed.

About 10 months ago I went to diapers 24/7, so I wear diapers all the time. There is no longer a thought process, wetting just happens. I mess as well, but only at home. So I will have to say yes to this question, I am dependent on diapers...

Thank you

• 1 month later...

OMG - last nite while sleeping i wet myself. Soaked my underwear and my sheets - both the bottom and the top one. Plus I sleep on my side so it had to be a lot to wet my underwear on top and the top sheet. I am so afraid i need diapers now the rest of my life. So ashamed when i told my spouse. Yet secretly inside, i was loving that i wet myself without waking up. But now what do I do? I didn't do it on purpose and she will make me go to the doc if i do it again i know. But I want to......... sigh. Ashamed yet elated................ a DL beoming an AB. I have worn diapers for many years too, but never multiple days.

So you are holding back your real feelings from your SO and you expect it to lead to happiness? I'm afraid you're heading the other way :huh: You would be well advised to deal with that first, before considering the bedwetting to be the big problem. Just sayin!

Bettypooh

I am diabetic and since i was diagnosed about 8 years ago i find that when the feeling to pee comes on i cant seem to hold it for long, and i spend lots of time running off to find a toilet, i have tried wearing diapers 24/7 but couldn't manage it, because i don't need to something in my head seems to make me think about it all the time and i can not concentrate on anything else, although recently i wear them all the time indoors.

Absolutely! There are times, much rarer these days, where I am not incontinent and my body is working fine. But on a mental/emotional level, I just can’t not wear a diaper or brief. If I try sleeping without one, I’ll wake up every hour to pee and I’ll my dreams will be about wetting myself, diaper use or something like that. While away, I’ll be edgy and nervous. I also find that I will feel like I need to pee more when I’m not wearing a diaper than when I do. I don’t have to, and I don’t use the diaper, but if I don’t wear it I’m a mess.

Part of this is because of the “self-inflicted” stress I’ve created about leaking or having people find out that I’m incontinent or have to wear a diaper. (I think that having to wear and use a diaper as an adult has had quite an emotional impact on me.) I’m “mortified” about suddenly leaking or completely wetting myself in public or more importantly while at work or in front of clients. There were times when I was doing ok physically and wanted to believe I was cured only to suddenly wet myself completely. The feelings of hopelessness, sadness, and regret were very heavy and to some extent are still there. I don’t really feel in control unless I can be sure I’m really controlling myself. And I can’t control my body. I can just make sure no one else knows. –If that makes sense.

My wife has been great about it but in a way that makes it even worse at times. Sometimes it just hits me that I’m 43 and I am wearing a diaper and that I will always have to wear one. If I wasn’t already married, I doubt I would ever have another real relationship. There would always be the “diaper” or “wetting” issue to overcome and at my age that isn’t very real. I’m already a heavyset guy and if you add on a diaper and incontinence, it can’t be a very attractive package.

In the past I’ve made the decision to wear even if I didn’t think I needed to –just in case. That decision has proven to be the correct one. The reason is simple – nearly every time my incontinence has returned, and especially lately, it has return suddenly, completely and with no warning. I’ve had it happen at night while sleeping, on the drive into work, and even while with clients. But since I was ready, no one other than me knew. This was much better than the times I was not ready. The embarrassment I felt can’t really be described.

So, yes, I’m very dependent on diapers and, sadly, I will be for the rest of my life.

I'm not dependent on diapers- I can go without them if I have to, but when I'm wearing them, I can easily wet/ mess myself with no problem, no matter what position I'm in. I think its a psychological thing- I'll wear when I'm stressed, etc and something in me just "lets go". There are times when I wear 24/7- I've done this for 5 months at a time, and when I do that I will notice my bladder capacitiy diminishes, then there are times when I won't wear or have the urge to wear for months either. so I guess, for me, in a way, at times, I'm emotionally dependent on them.

I am in diapers around the clock, 24/7. I am wondering about others into the 24/7 lifestyle, are you diaper dependent. I started wearing full time in my early twenties. For years despite my longing to be incontinent I was not. I either had to force myself to pee or stayed away from the bathroom to the point of no return and then the flood gates would open. I found it got much easier as the years went by. Now the very few times I am out of a diaper, end up being a huge mistake as I have very little bladder control left. I spent some time today without one due to a case of diaper rash and I soaked my desk chair. It's obvious what side of the fence I am on. So I look forward to reading your thoughts on this subject

I enjoy wearing diapers for pleasure/fetish reasons and occasionally they come in handy for managing occasional minor difficulties 'down below' but I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'm reliant on them. Put it this way, I could live without them if I had to.