LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sex change

This has been bothering me for a long while. I have gave it lots of thought, I want to be a girl. All my life I have dressed up, wore panties, girl Goodnites etc. I have always wanted to go to the girls room not the boys. It's a life decision. I look very fem, just was wondering how many people seriously thought about this?

• Like 1

I know it won't be cheap. I have to really find out what it cost in canada. But yes I am tired of dreaming of it. I don't care if I have to hide in a house for a year... I want to be a girl. I want tits, I want a vagina. I really don't want to have tat junk between my legs anymore. For the curious people it all works great but I just don't want it. I don't think I would want to be with a man really either. Just want to be able to be a girl...wear girl clothes, panties diapers etc without having anything in front. Just want to be a girl ....

Alberta

There are a large number of TGs on this site, at various stages of transition, and both with and without surgical changes to genitilia. Some of their partners are also here. As stated on various parts of the site, we are interested in you and not at all worried about wherever you may be, if you even know, on the gender and sexual attraction continua -- m or f, gay or straight, pansexual or turned off by sex.

Welcome to DailyDiapers!

• 2 months later...

Its a huge subject but simply you have to know its right for you .

You also need to live in your chosen gender 24/7 long before you worry about surgery .

The surgery per say won't make you feel in this can more girly.

Once you can live as say a girl then go for the blood tests and hormones.

However you need to be very fit don't smoke and your weight in the optimum ideal weight for your hight

This is because the worry about dvt when you are on hrt.

Xx sissy wendy

Since I was young and all through high school, I wanted to be a girl and undergo a sex change. But once I started college, I realized one thing: I'd have to go through life as an adult female. Life as a child looked better as a girl, but as an adult, I realized my life wouldn't be much different. I'd most likely have the same job, the same responsibilities,

• 2 weeks later...

I can't give you THE answer, but I can give you AN answer. The older you get, the more life sets up around you. The more people you meet who come to know you one way. If you think it's difficult now, it has been my experience that it will only get worse with time. My advice is to find out what you want. I mean really, REALLY find out. Do what you have to do. I'm talking actually take a long, hard look at what's best for you and to hell with everyone else. I'm talking doing actual study and research and work into yourself and your options and your wants and your needs. Only you can find the answer that's best for you, and it's my opinion that the earlier you do that, the better.

THE answer is 42, as exeryone knows...the question being what are six times nine in base 13! Lol Douglas Adams.

Emerald, seriously, only you can even find the answer, what I want you to know is that sexuality and gender are continuous, not binary, and nothing says you have to be all one or all the other instead of something in between. As others suggest, not only read the threads here, but also talk to a shrink about it. You may want to try it on for size, quite possibly not among your current friends and family, but in new circumstances. There are also many part-timers, and that is something you might want to consider. I am with those here who say hat thinking you want it is not the same as the reality of living it full time, and a full time trial of a year's duration is an excellent idea for those thinking about a transition.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been there too, at first i was so scared that someone would find me out, and at times they did. i just kept working on my appearance and mannerism and hormones. now 9 years later it is no longer an issue with me or any one else. i started to go in to the ladies room with the attitude that i belonged in their

• 3 months later...

I have also just started on the mtf journey. I have always wanted to be a girl but hid it from every one and myself. It's only recently that I have been true to myself and allowed the girl to come out.

• 1 month later...

I just found out my brother is now my sister. I don't live near by so I haven't seen her since last Christmas. Apparently she has been undergoing hrt for at least a year now and just had the surgery done, moved, and had an official "coming out". She still has another year to finish up the hrt though.