LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Virginia Diaper Lovers

diaper ron

I am in DC tonight, and the old snow melted in the cold rain. i am up from Charlottesville for xmas carols at the national cathedral. I love Shenandoah National Park, great Mountains to hike in and chop up trees blocking the trail.

Another Hoo in our midst? Wahoowa to you, Dill_Pickle. Welcome to my neck of the woods (NoVA -- Reston area)! I've been missing the 'ole alma mater recently. I usually make it down for a couple football games every year, but I've been on strike ever since witnessing Virginia's appallingly embarrassing loss to Duke this season. Worst. Season. Ever... -__-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/16/2013 at 2:23 PM, ntrader1121 said:

Hello fellow Virginia people. Does anybody know of a local supply store with a decent selection of diapers... Or possibly clothing?

I go to walmart and get depends with tabs

I'm from Leesburg.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/5/2016 at 10:16 AM, runtashea said:

Hello, I live Newport News but go to school in Norfolk if anyone wants to meetup.

I also live in newport news. I tend to get my diapers from Northshore.com though.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Omg are all you richmond ABDL pp scared to hang out with other ABDLs on here. Pp post stuff bout play dates.. I need to be aroud some other abs guys girls dont matter. I'm tired of chatting online. I dont sex got grinder for that. And nobody on there wants a diaper boy.. I'm going crazy I feel all alone.. Somebody please reach out and talk.. My number is 4990918 im Chris and I love to talk.. I dont have anyone who can understand why I poop and per in diapers. I feel like a weirdo.. 

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm in the Richmond Va. area and I would like to find a local friend to play with. I'm a bi diaper lover and not into role play

Dsc00011a.jpg

On 3/24/2021 at 9:27 PM, Ccboyce85 said:

Omg are all you richmond ABDL pp scared to hang out with other ABDLs on here. Pp post stuff bout play dates.. I need to be aroud some other abs guys girls dont matter. I'm tired of chatting online. I dont sex got grinder for that. And nobody on there wants a diaper boy.. I'm going crazy I feel all alone.. Somebody please reach out and talk.. My number is 4990918 im Chris and I love to talk.. I dont have anyone who can understand why I poop and per in diapers. I feel like a weirdo.. 

Hi, not real close but I am a Dl not much into role play but would like to meet others. I do understand why you like to poop and pee in your diaper I do the same.

On 2/16/2016 at 8:50 AM, GoldenMetal12 said:

I go to walmart and get depends with tabs

I'm from Leesburg.

I get Assurance from Walmart, Richmond here

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 2:33 PM, DiaperPilot said:

Ccboyce85, What location are u in now?

I have tried to catch up with Chris also. Phone # is no good, and he has not been on since May. I am in RVA, and I wish you excellent fortune in finding others here in the Old Dominion. Hit me up if you’d like to meet up sometime