LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teaching a lesson with (tinkleboo)

Katie had a young daughter who had just started her teenage years. Like most girls at this age she thought she knew everything and could handle life on her own. She was rude to adults and wasn't trying in school. Every she would get home before her mom and spend the rest of her night on her phone, laptop, or watching tv.

Katie walks into the house and sees her daughter sitting on the couch like every day she get home a little after 5. "Hey honey how was your day?"

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilly was texting away on her phone and looking for this dating site her friends told her about b4 her Mother walked in, not caring about leavin all the lights on, and leaving her bag and shoes in the way on the floor,

"When did you turn into this little brat? Was it when your father left because you need an attitude adjustment. I'll let you try to rephrase that or I'll take care of it my self. Do I make my self clear? Now how was your day?" I say with a very stern look on my face.

Liiy looks at her as she waffles on she thinks to herself and when she brings the father card into it , lilly goes all blazing "my FATHER !!! left because of u U STUPID UGLY OLD TROUT THATS NEVERS GOING TO LEAVE PAST HER NEXT BRITHDAY * As she shouts at her forgetting she not in the playground at school no more as says under her breath "000 fkkkk ak" (Lilly maybe tiny but she the school bully make all cry using her evil worded sentences )

I stop and sit you on the ground with your panties around your ankles still "now look and listen to mommy. Things are going to change because I'm tired of the way you are acting and talk to others. It's going to be a total attitude adjustment do I make my self clear?"

Lilly look up to her mother with soft teary eyes, and try to not sit on her very red bottom " umm whats that mean she shrugs as she start to pull her panties up, can i go now ? i need to go out. As she shows pain under her breath "Oww oww"

"eh im not going shopping with you can forget that , i woudnt see dead with mom at the mall lol think about my street cred yeah. and i have clothes upstairs duh in my dresser.

She reaches for her phone and starts texting again..

"That's such a good girl pulling your panties down for mommy." As I start to spank you with the hair brush. About twenty spankings in I hear you crying again and I stop. "Now honey I want you to go stand in the corner and I'm going to find your outfit for tonight. And don't pull your panties up do I make my self clear? I'll tell when to turn around."